University of North Dakota 2014-2015 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: University of North Dakota 2014-2015 Season Thread

Good luck in Boston! I will have to break out my green sweatshirt and cap for the frozen four. After all you are my second favorite team... Born and raised North Dakota proud.

Comment

Good luck UND! I'm hoping for an all NCHC championship game. Love UNO-UND games...always entertaining to watch. Good luck Sioux!
      If we could extend Blais' contract, that'd be greeeaaatttt

Comment

Originally posted by Sioux-perDrunk View Post
        Remember when you guys thought you were good and then lost in the first round of the NCAA tourney to the 6th place team in the NCHC when you had the lead with less then 35seconds left in the 3rd period... Hahaha that' was funny! Then Mankato lost to RIT(38th in pairwise) in the first round.. I guess when I said that the WCHA was a powderpuff conferance I was right but hey since their are no good teams in the conference anymore after all the good ones left you guys should be able to be on top with any scrub teams you can throw together!
        Remember this?

Karma's a fickle b****....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4UdUgDUz0A

Comment

If it's a UNO/ND final, what are the ramifications, if any, of UNO prevailing in that game up there?

This was a big topic of conversation last night amongst UNO fans at O'Rourke's in South Bend where I was, postgame, last night.

I didn't even, really, want to get into this since I am far more concerned with playing and beating Providence, first.

Comment

Hey Dutchman, we appreciate it. I'll take all the help we can get! Still waiting to see if I can snag some FF tickets to make the trip out but good to know you'll have our teams back. I remember being in a downtown Minneapolis bar last year cheering my heart out for Union and getting a lot of dirty looks. When Union took down the Gophers it helped take a bit of the sting out of our heartbreaking loss to them a night earlier. I love the way your team plays, hungry on the puck and leaves it all out on the ice. I'm hoping we can match your effort in our bid to win it all in a couple of weeks. Cheers!

Comment

UNH fan who will be in Boston cheering on North Dakota Have always had a soft spot for UND when UNH is out of it. Might be time for me to buy some Green to wear next week. Good luck

Comment

Time to Move Regionals Away from the Empty Arenas
                Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
                Eric's Twitter
                The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

And the rich getting richer again... Grant Mismash verbals to UND
                  http://undhockey.areavoices.com/?p=100403
                  There were quite a few people on gpl that thought he was a slam-dunk for minny... of course, many thought that will Boeser as well.

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                    There were quite a few people on gpl that thought he was a slam-dunk for minny... of course, many thought that will Boeser as well.
                    Don't count the WHL just yet.
                    Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                    dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                    wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                      I don't think that many NoDak fans do but its a good first hurdle to get over.

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                        I remember when Minnesota was our biggest competitor when it came to getting recruits. But they've been replaced by a league that, like UND, can actually develop talent. Hopefully UND wins out over the WHL, but you never know.
                        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
                          If it's a UNO/ND final, what are the ramifications, if any, of UNO prevailing in that game up there?

This was a big topic of conversation last night amongst UNO fans at O'Rourke's in South Bend where I was, postgame, last night.

I didn't even, really, want to get into this since I am far more concerned with playing and beating Providence, first.
                          Sioux Sports would meltdown.
                          Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
                          Eric's Twitter
                          The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
                            That's what I think. And the only reason I want UND to advance.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                              We ain't rich, we is just simply country folk. My neighbor's name is Eb.
                              No more slow starts to the season; we got over that hurdle. Now, Get it on!!! GO UND!!!

New nick is coming up. I recommend Spirithawks.

Character is what a person is; reputation is what he is supposed to be. (Abbott)

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
                                It would be of epic proportions
                                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X