Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    RPI's part
    02/05/16 SLU
    02/06/16 Clarkson
    02/12/16 @ Harvard
    02/13/16 @ Dartmouth
    02/19/16 Quinnipiac
    02/20/16 Princeton
    Looks like Princeton for Freakout!/Senior Night next year. We all know how that went the last time it happened.
    RPI Pep Band
    GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
    🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
    2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
    2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

• Re: RPI Hockey 2014-2015: Dedicated to Rich Curadi

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
      Isn't it nice when we can all just get along? I'm sure the fact that we're no longer running a month-and-a-half-long losing streak has helped everyone's mood, and having someone else to hate (be they Dutchman or Hoky or whoever) helps to redirect the ill will. Hopefully we can put a few more in the W column and everyone will love each other again.
      What's so funny about peace, love and understanding? (with a deep bow of respect to Elvis C.)

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        Time for FD08 to start his spreadsheet.
        Maybe when we get closer to the end of the season.

Have to assume the Union series will be the week before the start, as per last year. Maybe the Michigan half-series over 12-13 December? Obviously if the Mayor's Cup continues, that'll be in the missing weekend in January.

Comment

• Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
          Looks like Princeton for Freakout!/Senior Night next year. We all know how that went the last time it happened.
          Non necessarily. Clarkson could be Freakout with Princeton being senior night. Remember the last time RPI played Clarkson on Freakout night? They came back from a 3-0 deficit tying the game in the final minute and winning in OT.

Comment

#26 is now #24 in the National Rankings. Only two spots to go...

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
              Non necessarily. Clarkson could be Freakout with Princeton being senior night. Remember the last time RPI played Clarkson on Freakout night? They came back from a 3-0 deficit tying the game in the final minute and winning in OT.
              Untrue. You're thinking of 2002, but we also played Clarkson for Freakout! in 2004. In any case, I would imagine that the Athletic Department won't want to "waste" the extra attendance that BRF! and Clarkson games each bring by combining them. Why have one sellout and a modestly attended game against Princeton (I don't think Senior Night is that much of a draw in itself; Attendance could be high if we're riding a win streak/fighting for a bye) when you could have two sellouts, or near enough as makes no difference?
              RPI Pep Band
              🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

Comment

I also just noticed that each of the last five weekends next year are set for a full slate of 12 league games. Too bad the Beanpot will ruin that.
                RPI Pep Band
                🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

Comment

Usa today says Union is a top 10 place to play hockey ....in other news I'll never read usa today again #lostAllrespect
                  I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
                    Usa today says Union is a top 10 place to play hockey ....in other news I'll never read usa today again #lostAllrespect
                    They also had Quinnipiac and Colgate in the Top 10, but left out schools like BU and NoDak. It was a pretty garbage article.
                    RPI Pep Band
                    🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

Comment

Untrue. You're thinking of 2002, but we also played Clarkson for Freakout! in 2004. In any case, I would imagine that the Athletic Department won't want to "waste" the extra attendance that BRF! and Clarkson games each bring by combining them. Why have one sellout and a modestly attended game against Princeton (I don't think Senior Night is that much of a draw in itself; Attendance could be high if we're riding a win streak/fighting for a bye) when you could have two sellouts, or near enough as makes no difference?
                      Not sure if it's about attendance so much as it is about prestige pricing.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        Not sure if it's about attendance so much as it is about prestige pricing.
                        Either way.
                        RPI Pep Band
                        🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
                          Can't find that story. Do you have the link?

Comment

Originally posted by Jasma View Post
                            Can't find that story. Do you have the link?
                            Looking at the location where they salivate over this sort of thing, i.e. the thread with the Schenectadopes... http://college.usatoday.com/2015/01/...ns-ice-hockey/

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              Looking at the location where they salivate over this sort of thing, i.e. the thread with the Schenectadopes... http://college.usatoday.com/2015/01/...ns-ice-hockey/
                              With the little interactive widget, you can go deeper on the rankings. I think these are complete bunk, but if anyone cares, we're at #23, just one spot ahead of CCT.
                              RPI Pep Band
                              🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

Comment

With the little interactive widget, you can go deeper on the rankings. I think these are complete bunk, but if anyone cares, we're at #23, just one spot ahead of CCT.
                                At least we are not #26.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X