No announcement yet.

Ferris State University 2014-15......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ferris State University 2014-15......

Good job, Ferris!

GFM
    Geof F. Morris
    UAH BSE MAE 2002
    UAHHockey.com

Comment

Wahoo! Clicking at the right time. That defense and the man between the pipes are playing their game.
      "What I get paid for are the practices, I would play the games for nothing."
      - Tim Horton

Ferris State University
      CCHA Champions 2003 & 2012

Comment

Congrats Ferris. It's midnight and I just got back from the game. I thought my Beavers would rebound soundly tonight, but didn't happen. I've seen Mankato, UND, SCSU, etc and Ferris is playing as well as anyone. BSU was the hot team, but Ferris may have the torch now. Good luck against (I presume, Mankato).

Comment

Way to take the Beavs down!

GFM
          Geof F. Morris
          UAH BSE MAE 2002
          UAHHockey.com

Comment

It's 3-0 as I type this, and not in our favor. We haven't scored 3 goals in what seems like about 4 months, so we're probably dead.

Thank you, CJ Motte, for your excellent 4 years between the pipes, whether it was by backing up Taylor Nelson, or carrying this team on your back to the WCHA title and an NCAA quarterfinal run last year. You were flat-out tremendous. Thank you to the rest of the seniors for your contributions as well. Hopefully you finish your degrees, and I wish you all the best of luck.

As for the rest of you....if you don't want to lose 20 games again, you'd better get the rags out of your asses and find some ****ed goal scoring. That was embarrassing this year, to throw away goaltending of that caliber on a regular basis. Whether Charles Williams is the answer in net next season remains to be seen (and given Coach Daniels' history with goaltenders the past decade or so, I trust his judgement), but it's going to be tough to match Motte's play, which is the main reason this team managed to win 18 games. If we can only manage 88 goals next year, we're not going to like how that one ends, either.

There are 59 teams playing D-1 hockey. We were 45th this year in scoring offense. We were 7th best in scoring defense entering tonight's game.

Injuries or not, this team should have been a top-4 team in the WCHA. Instead there should be very much disappointment in that locker room this evening. This was a wasted opportunity.
            Last edited by Hammer; 03-20-2015, 09:53 PM.
            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
            X