No announcement yet.

Ferris State University 2014-15......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ferris State University 2014-15......

I think the bulldawgs are going to be alright this year, starting off a little slower than we have become accustomed to in the past 4 or 5 years. But it was nice to see the offensive explosion this weekend. AA isn't a bad team, we caught them on the back end of a long road trip. The fact that Ferris put up two touchdowns on the weekend, shows they do have the offensive ability, they just need to get it rolling. Go Dawgs!!

Comment

GLI thread:
      http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...Bulldogs-oh-my!
      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

There have been about as many posts in this thread as there have been goals scored by Ferris this year.

It is a complete crying shame that CJ Motte's senior year is going to be completely wasted by a total lack of offensive production. He gave up one goal tonight. And got beat.

We could be brutal next year.
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          There have been about as many posts in this thread as there have been goals scored by Ferris this year.

It is a complete crying shame that CJ Motte's senior year is going to be completely wasted by a total lack of offensive production. He gave up one goal tonight. And got beat.

We could be brutal next year.
          Do you have good kids coming in? I mean, you can always find a diamond in the rough on the goaltending front —*UAH picked up Carmine Guerriero at the last moment —*but scorers are harder to get.

Here's the thing: with Dahlström out and Alaska ineligible, home ice seems like it's the Bulldogs' to have, but it really feels like they're vulnerable to a push by Bemidji (who has definitely taken a lot of punches to the mouth this year) or even UAH (in Carmine we trust). Is there an offensive turn coming in Big Rapids?

GFM
          Geof F. Morris
          UAH BSE MAE 2002
          UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
            Do you have good kids coming in? I mean, you can always find a diamond in the rough on the goaltending front —*UAH picked up Carmine Guerriero at the last moment —*but scorers are harder to get.

Here's the thing: with Dahlström out and Alaska ineligible, home ice seems like it's the Bulldogs' to have, but it really feels like they're vulnerable to a push by Bemidji (who has definitely taken a lot of punches to the mouth this year) or even UAH (in Carmine we trust). Is there an offensive turn coming in Big Rapids?

GFM
            Our back up goalie has been out all year. He is going to be legit! He will have two years left since he took the medical redshirt! So in net we will be good for a couple more years. I don't know who we have coming in to score goals!!

Comment

Originally posted by Le_Coq_Grande View Post
              Our back up goalie has been out all year. He is going to be legit! He will have two years left since he took the medical redshirt! So in net we will be good for a couple more years. I don't know who we have coming in to score goals!!
              I wondered what was going on with him.
              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Le_Coq_Grande View Post
                Corey Mackin is leading the BCHL in scoring at this point in the season, both in goals and total points. He has 37 G and 29 A for 66 points in 39 games. Sounds like a pretty good pick up for you guys.
                Last edited by Bill; 01-08-2015, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Hey gang: Are any of you coming to Huntsville? I am pulling together ideas for a Saturday social over lunch and would like to get a guesstimate on how many Bulldog fans will be in town.

GFM
                  Geof F. Morris
                  UAH BSE MAE 2002
                  UAHHockey.com

Comment

Is it Friday yet????
                    Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
                    FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
                    NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
                    NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
                    NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
                    NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
                    Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
                    Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

Coming off a road sweep of a surprisingly decent AHU team, the bulldogs need to beat BSU!!!! BSU has been pretty good in the games that I have seen this year, but I think with the bulldogs senior weekend, and CJ in net, they are going to win, and stay in the hunt for home ice!!!! The Dawgs need to get out there and pound some beaver!!!!

Comment

Great win! Solid on the back end and got the lucky bounces. Let's go to St. Paul!
                        "What I get paid for are the practices, I would play the games for nothing."
                        - Tim Horton

Ferris State University
                        CCHA Champions 2003 & 2012

Comment

Good win. We looked terrible. From my seat the most entertaining moment was the ref bawling out Motte. Lots of f bombs. Solid performance, we had nothing to challenge you tonight.

Comment

Tough night for my Beavers. FSU did what they needed to. Great goal tending, good D and good passing. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by true2BSU View Post
                              Good win. We looked terrible. From my seat the most entertaining moment was the ref bawling out Motte. Lots of f bombs. Solid performance, we had nothing to challenge you tonight.
                              Was that over his helmet popping off in the first? They showed it on TV. Looked so bizarre.
                              "What I get paid for are the practices, I would play the games for nothing."
                              - Tim Horton

Ferris State University
                              CCHA Champions 2003 & 2012

Comment

We sit right behind the glass and looked like he was questioning the helmet strap and Motte said something then the ref started in with the "don't get lippy young'un " with verbally creative emphasis. Motte either was missing a strap or wasn't secured to their satisfaction.

Comment

Working...
                                X