Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2014/2015 - Wait 'Til Next Year!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
    Needed to get Ellis work...why not against a weak opponent? ;-) I honestly have no clue why he was in there
    Just repeating what I saw on Twitter that Leaman said Ellis start was "unscheduled" - fairly reliable source but whatever Ellis was up to the task. Weak opponent eh? Game could've gone either way ��

Pretty much tells the tale:

http://blog.collegehockeynews.com/20...blank-unh-1-0/
    Last edited by HockeyRef; 11-22-2014, 09:34 PM.
    I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2014/2015 - Wait 'Til Next Year!!!

Here are video clips of Brett Pesce getting injured:

http://youtu.be/M0zReml8v2M

and in slow motion:
      http://youtu.be/9iZ3VPrVRzU

I didn't notice it when it happened because Pesce got back up and subsequently made two passes at the blue line. Hopefully, his ability to put some weight on his left leg bodes well for recovery time.
      Last edited by C-H-C; 11-22-2014, 10:30 PM.
      The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Darius View Post
        I am visiting tonight. Ice quality report to follow.
        Solid ice, but a lot of "snow". State of the art barn. Fantastic hockey arena.
        Last edited by Darius; 11-23-2014, 12:31 AM.
        I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

UNH PP now 54th overall (3 of 37); only Lake Superior State, PC, N Dame, Sacred Heart, and Wisconsin worse.

On a more positive note, Chuck may clinch home ice before the holiday break, if he keeps winning the SOG contests, as he did again tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
            Just repeating what I saw on Twitter that Leaman said Ellis start was "unscheduled" - fairly reliable source but whatever Ellis was up to the task. Weak opponent eh? Game could've gone either way ��

Pretty much tells the tale:

http://blog.collegehockeynews.com/20...blank-unh-1-0/
            CHN recap from the biggest UNH slant ever...PC didn't get any bounces either as Clark was a rebound machine all night
            Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
              UNH PP now 54th overall (3 of 37); only Lake Superior State, PC, N Dame, Sacred Heart, and Wisconsin worse.

On a more positive note, Chuck may clinch home ice before the holiday break, if he keeps winning the SOG contests, as he did again tonight.
              Nothing succeeds like success and the only way for UNH to get out of this funk is to string together some W's. Maybe they should cut down on the SOG'S!!!
              UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                Nothing succeeds like success and the only way for UNH to get out of this funk is to string together some W's. Maybe they should cut down on the SOG'S!!!
                What?!?!? Heresy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                  CHN recap from the biggest UNH slant ever...PC didn't get any bounces either as Clark was a rebound machine all night
                  I do agree both teams didn't have the bounce but I thought for a change the actual truth about what UNH is going through was well said. A young team searching for its identity. Now without its defensive leader Pesce this will be even more apparent. But of course it really doesn't matter except to us who support them their state of being as what's important is the W column...which, alludes them right now. Onward 'Cats!

Comment

Solid ice, but a lot of "snow". State of the art barn. Fantastic hockey arena.
                    That's cool you had the chance to be at Yost Arena! They sure have an awesome jumbotron ! I tell you the minute I win powerball....haha

Comment

Boston University at Connecticut 3:35 ET
                      One of the downsides of not being the primary tenant of the arena you play in, the AHL's Wolfpack had a game at 7:30.
                      "...On To Victory, Forever Blue & White..."
                      Men's Hockey

ECAC Regular Season: 1 • ECAC Tournament: 1 • Hockey East Regular Season: 8 • Hockey East Tournament: 2
                      NCAA Appearances: 22 • Frozen Fours: 7 • 1999 & 2003 NCAA Runner Up

Women's Hockey
                      EAIAW Champions: 4 • ECAC Regular Season: 3 • ECAC Tournament: 5 • Hockey East Regular Season: 6 • Hockey East Tournament: 4
                      AWCHA Final Fours: 2 • NCAA Appearances: 5 • Frozen Fours: 2 • 1999 Runner Up
                      1998 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                        What?!?!? Heresy!!!!

her·e·tic
                        ˈherəˌtik/
                        noun
                        a person believing in or practicing hockey heresy.
                        synonyms: dissenter, nonconformist, apostate, freethinker, iconoclast; More
                        antonyms: conformist, believer
                        a person(Chuck Murray) holding an opinion at odds with what is generally accepted.

Just sayin'!!!

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                          her·e·tic
                          ˈherəˌtik/
                          noun
                          a person believing in or practicing hockey heresy.
                          synonyms: dissenter, nonconformist, apostate, freethinker, iconoclast; More
                          antonyms: conformist, believer
                          a person(Chuck Murray) holding an opinion at odds with what is generally accepted.

Just sayin'!!!
                          hahaha now that's some good you know what. Wait til your daddy gets home (Chuck)

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                            That's cool you had the chance to be at Yost Arena! They sure have an awesome jumbotron ! I tell you the minute I win powerball....haha
                            It pains me to say that it surpasses Matthews as the best college hockey facility I've visited. Incredible history. The structure has been maintained while renovating/updating 2 or 3 times with another planned. Great student section. Very impressive.

Make sure Powerball is a big one. I'd rather have no video than cheesy video. Yost's is magnificent. They have high definition televisions mounted under the balconies so the upper rows of the lower sections obstructed from the big screen have video as well. The audio is crystal clear and only the band plays during timeouts, no recorded tunes. First class all the way.
                            Last edited by Darius; 11-23-2014, 09:46 AM.
                            I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                              hahaha now that's some good you know what. Wait til your daddy gets home (Chuck)
                              who's your daddy?

Comment

..... and only the band plays during timeouts, no recorded tunes.
                                Please, please, .....please ..... have this happen at the Whitt. As it is now it is just plain obnoxious,

Comment

Working...
                                X