Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2014/2015 - Wait 'Til Next Year!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ClOuD 9 View Post
    Looks like that extra year in juniors did wonders for him!
    This ship has soooo sailed don't cha think?? Anyhow kudos to Mike V he is a great player who is playing where he belongs like it or not. I'd rather focus on what we do have personally 😉...Sorry couldn't resist feeding the trolls 😏

Ps wasn't referring to you Cloud9...
    Last edited by HockeyRef; 10-15-2014, 09:55 AM.
    I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

• Clicked on the link and it was all sticky. Ewwwwww.
      Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2014/2015 - Wait 'Til Next Year!!!

If no one has posted this already:

UNH Men's Hockey TV Schedule

Comment

Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
          From what I can tell, Michigan does not offer live video streaming of either Friday or Saturday night's game. Occasionally, btn2go.com will provide live streaming of Michigan games but apparently not this weekend:
          http://www.btn2go.com/schedule?date=2014-10-17&tids=17

The Friday game is on Comcast 900 but that is only in the Michigan area.
          Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
          Yuck! Seriously a big school like Michigan doesn't have a live feed for this game...?!!? Will have to rely on audio I guess! Thanks for the info! Onward 'Cats!
          The Saturday UNH/Michigan game has been posted online at BTN2GO. To watch the game, you'll have to pay a fee to use BTN Plus.

As C-H-C already mentioned, the Friday game will air on a regional Michigan channel. However, according to this website, there is a possibility that the game may also air on Fox College Sports. To be fair, sometimes the information listed for the TV schedule on College Hockey News isn't always accurate...but worth a shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
            Clicked on the link and it was all sticky. Ewwwwww.
            Sounds about right.
            Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

Originally posted by New Hampshire 'Cats Fan View Post
              The Saturday UNH/Michigan game has been posted online at BTN2GO. To watch the game, you'll have to pay a fee to use BTN Plus.

As C-H-C already mentioned, the Friday game will air on a regional Michigan channel. However, according to this website, there is a possibility that the game may also air on Fox College Sports. To be fair, sometimes the information listed for the TV schedule on College Hockey News isn't always accurate...but worth a shot.
              Thanks for the info!!! Appreciate it!

Comment

Coach U and the gang talk about this weekend at Michigan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta0_dAP13P0

Comment

"...overall, outshot them, chances, opportunities, other than about 5 minutes, we were with them, competed, last four gone to OT, game like this... something extra..."

I liked it better a week or two ago when someone (Willows?) spoke of last year's early season hole and how a loss or two kept them out of the NCAAs.
                  I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Here's Michigan's look at the weekend:

http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-hock...101414aaa.html

It's gonna be quite the weekend for the 'Cats...they are going to have a lot revealed me thinks and hopefully...we hang tough. A tie and a loss last year but...last year is, well...over.

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                      Here's Michigan's look at the weekend:

http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-hock...101414aaa.html

It's gonna be quite the weekend for the 'Cats...they are going to have a lot revealed me thinks and hopefully...we hang tough. A tie and a loss last year but...last year is, well...over.
                      A tie in one of the two games this weekend might realistically be the most this young UNH team can hope for.

It would be encouraging to eke a W out of the weekend somehow, but I don't see it happening. Yet.

It will be interesting to see if Coach Umile sticks with Clark in both games, or gives Regan a start.

Personally, I'd opt for giving Regan a shot now, and see how he fares ...
                      Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                      Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                        A tie in one of the two games this weekend might realistically be the most this young UNH team can hope for.
                        For sure.

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                        It will be interesting to see if Coach Umile sticks with Clark in both games, or gives Regan a start.
                        http://www.unionleader.com/article/2...TS22/141019140

Freshman goaltender Adam Clark made his collegiate debut against Union, and Umile said Clark will be in goal when UNH plays at Michigan tonight (7:35). The teams will also meet at Michigan’s Yost Ice Arena on Saturday night (7:35).

“He played well,” Umile said “There’s no reason not to put them right back in there.”
                        I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Originally posted by New Hampshire 'Cats Fan View Post

*Update*

Both games for Friday (10/17) and Saturday (10/18) will be available on BTN Plus via BTN2GO. The game will not air on Fox College Sports tonight.

Comment

Downing and Freshman Shane Eiserman score! 'Cats 2-0 early in the second. Congrats Shane first collegiate goal! Go 'Cats!! Make that 3-0 PESCE! Frosh Andrew Poturalski with assist/first collegiate point as well!!!
                            Last edited by HockeyRef; 10-17-2014, 07:45 PM.

Comment

*crosses fingers*

Comment

Foegele injured?? oh noooo hang tough 'Cats! Correalle just scores!!!!! 4-0 'CATS!!!
                                Last edited by HockeyRef; 10-17-2014, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X