Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2014/2015 - Wait 'Til Next Year!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zoofer View Post
    Great observation Cloud9!! Erin and Kacey will have MC in the Hockey East playoffs in short order! As a point of order though, as everyone posting pretty much is in agreement to sitting back and enjoying a young teams development as the year progresses, come and watch how the new coach of the women's team, Hilary Witt, and assistants Bill Bowes and Steph Jones, do the same with a women's roster with 10 new players! Patience and excitement this year at Lake Whitt.....
    Zoof, put down the Cool-Aid and step away from the key board and no one will get hurt

Comment

Re: UNH Wildcats 2014/2015 - Wait 'Til Next Year!!!

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
      "Dry land training" was another semantic work-around IIRC.
      As long as it isn't a rainy day?

So many nuances. The recruiting rules are much more complicated. No wonder there are violations even with compliance staffs.
      I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

A nice addition to the Field House .... just outside the Football Locker Room. A piece of granite about six feet high and almost shaped like the State Of NH .... nicely supported by a wooden crib. A small sign at the base of the obelisk: "DO YOUR JOB"

Sounds like sage advice for all teams/individuals .... I"ll have to show it to my grandkids ...............

Comment

Originally posted by sonar View Post
          A nice addition to the Field House .... just outside the Football Locker Room. A piece of granite about six feet high and almost shaped like the State Of NH .... nicely supported by a wooden crib. A small sign at the base of the obelisk: "DO YOUR JOB"

Sounds like sage advice for all teams/individuals .... I"ll have to show it to my grandkids ...............
          The football team sure did the job last Saturday night against Dartmouth. McDonnell
          is doing his job very well too. I hit the like button on that☺
          UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Warren Foegele and Brett Pesce included on "The 50 NCAA players you need to know this season" article in The Hockey News:
            http://www.thehockeynews.com/blog/th...w-this-season/
            The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

I'm just getting back to the Forum so sorry if this has been covered in other posts, and I'm sure you'll let me know where, but....
              Justin Agosta is listed on the Quinnipiac roster. I know he had a year left to play, but now he'd have to sit a year, I think. And he leaves a UNH team where he could have had a leadership role with the Freshman D and plenty of playing time to finish his college career. Interesting....

Comment

Originally posted by JAB View Post
                I'm just getting back to the Forum so sorry if this has been covered in other posts, and I'm sure you'll let me know where, but....
                Justin Agosta is listed on the Quinnipiac roster. I know he had a year left to play, but now he'd have to sit a year, I think. And he leaves a UNH team where he could have had a leadership role with the Freshman D and plenty of playing time to finish his college career. Interesting....
                Yeah we have poked this around already...CHC has a good article about this on his blog. We could use a guy like Justin of course but who knew what would transpire with TvR leaving, the current goalie situation etc! I wish Justin the best and the interviews have seemed positive...it is what it is and one more day to puck drop!!!
                I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

My sense is that he is a graduate student.... so no waiting a year....

Originally posted by JAB View Post

Comment

Nice article on van Riemsdyk's chances of making the Blackhawks.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/30238...l#.VC6mAvldWSo
                    It Happened!!!!

Comment

Likely lines for exhibition game against St. Francis Xavier:
                      Correale-Downing-Willows
                      Thrush-Gaudreault-Camper
                      Shane Eiserman-Smith-MacDonald
                      Warren Foegele-Kelleher-Andrew Poturalski
                      Jason Salvaggio-Michael McNicholas-Bourque/Hill
                      Defensive Pairings:
                      Cleland-Pesce
                      *Quast-Cameron Marks
                      Randall-Dylan Chanter
                      Rich Boyd-John Furgele
                      *Dylan Maller out w/injury for another 1 and 1/2 weeks.
                      Adam Clark and Jamie Regan probably will split time in goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                        Nice article on van Riemsdyk's chances of making the Blackhawks.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/30238...l#.VC6mAvldWSo
                        That will be cool if TvR plays against his big brother JvR this season.

Comment

Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
                          Correale-Downing-Willows
                          Thrush-Gaudreault-Camper
                          Defensive Pairings:
                          Cleland-Pesce
                          *Quast-Cameron Marks
                          Randall-Dylan Chanter
                          Rich Boyd-John Furgele
                          Does this suggest Kelleher is a 4th-liner this year?
                          Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
                            Does this suggest Kelleher is a 4th-liner this year?
                            I wouldn't bet on it. Kelleher, Eiserman and Foegele looked very good in practice.

Comment

I wouldn't bet on it. Kelleher, Eiserman and Foegele looked very good in practice.
                              I assumed not - would have been surprising. Good to hear those three are clicking - thanks!
                              Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Correale-Downing-Willows
                                Thrush-Gaudreault-Camper
                                Cleland-Pesce
                                *Quast-Cameron Marks
                                Randall-Dylan Chanter
                                Rich Boyd-John Furgele
                                Woot! Drop the Puck! Bummed to miss this one but hey it could rain like you know what and in that case..
                                I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

Working...
                                X