Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2014/2015 - Wait 'Til Next Year!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HockeyRef
    replied
    Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
    When will we learn who our goal keeper is in Orono? Thursday morning? Friday afternoon?
    My guess is when the line sheets get printed think it's going to be on the QT...Coach U said he'd evaluate and have a decision by Thursday before they leave for Orono (read that in the paper?).

And what we can't call him Tironasaurus? No? Aw ok you guys are no fun 😝
    My baseless prediction : Clark gets Orono start, Tirone Home.
    Last edited by HockeyRef; 01-20-2015, 01:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Snively65
    replied
    Re: UNH Wildcats 2014/2015 - Wait 'Til Next Year!!!

When will we learn who our goal keeper is in Orono? Thursday morning? Friday afternoon?

Leave a comment:

• wildcatdc
    replied
    Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
    Great, just what we needed, our very own UNH version of Chris Berman ...
    Tongue firmly in cheek when typed, though I guarantee you someone from Fosters/Union Leader/MUR introduces something equally nauseating. Add it to your list of predictions with an over/under on date.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Murray
    replied

Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
    Pretty sure D.T., Ti Rone, Tironasaurus, whatever, will read your post and immediately sink into mediocrity... Will be all your fault!, :-)
    Great, just what we needed, our very own UNH version of Chris Berman ...

Leave a comment:

• HockeyRef
    replied

Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
    Be VERRRY careful, HR!!! You run the risk of burdening an impressionable rookie goalie with your unreasonable expectations.... I mean, God forbid you appear to be a fan on this (what do they call it??) - oh yeah, "Fan" Forum!!

Is that what this is? Who knew?!?

Pretty sure D.T., Ti Rone, Tironasaurus, whatever, will read your post and immediately sink into mediocrity... Will be all your fault!, :-)
    I am ready for that responsibility! Tironasaurus...hmm...I like that.
    Last edited by HockeyRef; 01-19-2015, 07:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wildcatdc
    replied
    Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
    Danny Tirone racks up his first (of many!) HE honors with his selection of the DPOW! Awesome!!

Hockey East ‏@hockey_east · 33m33 minutes ago
    #HEA Weekly Awards: @Warrior POW R. Russo (@NDHockey); @ProAmbitions ROW B. Seney (@MerrimackMIH); #HockeyEast DPOW D. Tirone (@UNHHockey)

http://unhwildcats.com/sports/mice/2...20150119yt410f
    Be VERRRY careful, HR!!! You run the risk of burdening an impressionable rookie goalie with your unreasonable expectations.... I mean, God forbid you appear to be a fan on this (what do they call it??) - oh yeah, "Fan" Forum!!

Leave a comment:

• Felger
    replied

Instead of BU and UVM, Maine has NU and PC, although NU after a horrible start has been playing great of late.
    They also don't have 5 straight on the road like UNH does.

Leave a comment:

• Snively65
    replied
    Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
    Beating them in Orono will/is huge if we can pull it off. Tough place to play; Maine isn't as hot as they were last year at home but I'm sure it will daunting esp for our newbies with that home crowd. Looked at our / Maine's schedule from here on in and they are somewhat similar; both teams have to play Notre Dame, Ct, and Merrimack. We've still got BU, Vermont no easy games (not like there have been any easy games this season )
    Instead of BU and UVM, Maine has NU and PC, although NU after a horrible start has been playing great of late.

Leave a comment:

• HockeyRef
    replied

Danny Tirone racks up his first (of many!) HE honors with his selection of the DPOW! Awesome!!

Hockey East ‏@hockey_east · 33m33 minutes ago
    #HEA Weekly Awards: @Warrior POW R. Russo (@NDHockey); @ProAmbitions ROW B. Seney (@MerrimackMIH); #HockeyEast DPOW D. Tirone (@UNHHockey)

http://unhwildcats.com/sports/mice/2...20150119yt410f
    Last edited by HockeyRef; 01-19-2015, 03:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• HockeyRef
    replied

Cats cannot let that happen, as Maine's remaining schedule looks easier than UNH's. So, UNH needs to beat Maine in Orono to set things right.
    Beating them in Orono will/is huge if we can pull it off. Tough place to play; Maine isn't as hot as they were last year at home but I'm sure it will daunting esp for our newbies with that home crowd. Looked at our / Maine's schedule from here on in and they are somewhat similar; both teams have to play Notre Dame, Ct, and Merrimack. We've still got BU, Vermont no easy games (not like there have been any easy games this season ) left for the 'Cats. Hoping when it's all said and done we are at least playing HE games in the NE area as opposed to having to fly out to Notre Dame! Their GK Romeo stood on his head yesterday to beat a BC team who might have been "hung over" from their BU efforts. Not making the trip to Orono this year as it's on Friday am hoping there's a decent UMaine feed out there? Heard it's not so great. Go 'Cats!!

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Murray
    replied

Originally posted by Felger View Post
    And all this time I've assumed your UML idolatry was because it is run by a guy named Marty
    Well played, sir.

Leave a comment:

• Snively65
    replied
    Originally posted by Felger View Post
    Next thing you know they will be expecting to get 12 points in their next 6 games
    Cats cannot let that happen, as Maine's remaining schedule looks easier than UNH's. So, UNH needs to beat Maine in Orono to set things right.

Leave a comment:

• Felger
    replied

Perhaps good that Maine will be swaggering next weekend?
    Next thing you know they will be expecting to get 12 points in their next 6 games

Leave a comment:

• HockeyRef
    replied
    Did ya catch that game today? Thought Maine played very well and UNH needs to come ready to compete and expect a battle, esp at the Alfond. Their keeper Romeo played a great game...maybe BC was sluggish after their BU game. Think it will come down to who comes to play and....goaltending. Hopefully our 'Cats are well rested and healthy.

With the students back its "White Out the Whitt" and 4 big HE points on the line. Gotta come loaded for Bear! 🐻

Leave a comment:

• Snively65
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X