Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2014/2015 - Wait 'Til Next Year!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by ClOuD 9 View Post
    For context, here are the Manchester regular season attendances in full:
    Code:
    12-13-01 UNH 6 Dartmouth 3 Attendance: 10,053
    1-15-03  UNH 1 Dartmouth 1 Attendance: 10,104
    2-1-03   UNH 4 Maine 2     Attendance: 10,104
    11-12-03 UNH 2 BC 2        Attendance: 10,104
    1-13-04  UNH 5 Dartmouth 0 Attendance: 10,104
    11-5-04  UNH 4 BU 3        Attendance: 9,075
    1-12-05  Dartmouth 9 UNH 8 Attendance: 9,405
    11-1-05  BC 3 UNH 2        Attendance: 8,411
    1-14-06  UNH 5 Dartmouth 4 Attendance: 7,018
    1-13-07  UNH 4 Dartmouth 2 Attendance: 9,640
    2-2-07   Maine 4 UNH 2     Attendance: 10,104
    1-19-08  Dartmouth 5 UNH 3 Attendance: 8,654
    1-17-09  UNH 6 Dartmouth 4 Attendance: 8,001
    2-7-09   Maine 1 UNH 0     Attendance: 8,811
    1-16-10  UNH 5 Dartmouth 2 Attendance: 7,573
    1-15-11  Dartmouth 5 UNH 4 Attendance: 7,704
    1-14-12	 UNH 4 Dartmouth 1 Attendance: 5,301
    1-26-13  UNH 6 Merrimack 2 Attendance: 6,605
    1-11-14  UNH 4 Dartmouth 2 Attendance: 4,006
    I went to the game in '03 and I must have tried 200 times to get tickets. I think I looked just about every day during the season, even though I knew there weren't any available. I got one the night before or day of and was over the moon to be able to go. I was thinking of this today when I got mine and there were thousands available. It's sad how much demand has gone down, although I can't blame people given the ridiculous prices.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

    Comment


    • #77
      Re: UNH Wildcats 2014/2015 - Wait 'Til Next Year!!!

      And this non sequitor ... the 07-08 team lost to Dartmouth?
      Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

      Comment


      • #78
        Re: UNH Wildcats 2014/2015 - Wait 'Til Next Year!!!

        Originally posted by e.cat View Post
        sTicket Master sux! I'll never buy another sticket from them��
        A fee of half the facevalue of a ticket is just OBSCENE
        Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        I went to the game in '03 and I must have tried 200 times to get tickets. I think I looked just about every day during the season, even though I knew there weren't any available. I got one the night before or day of and was over the moon to be able to go. I was thinking of this today when I got mine and there were thousands available. It's sad how much demand has gone down, although I can't blame people given the ridiculous prices.
        Somewhere I still have my unused ticket from the first UNH-Dartmouth game in Manchester, bought it off ComicbookGuy. Still a bit disappointed that I wasn't able to make that one.
        Originally posted by Aerman View Post
        And this non sequitor ... the 07-08 team lost to Dartmouth?
        Boxscore: http://collegehockeystats.net/0708/boxes/mdarunh1.j19
        Last edited by ClOuD 9; 10-08-2014, 09:19 PM.
        "...On To Victory, Forever Blue & White..."
        Men's Hockey

        ECAC Regular Season: 1 • ECAC Tournament: 1 • Hockey East Regular Season: 8 • Hockey East Tournament: 2
        NCAA Appearances: 22 • Frozen Fours: 7 • 1999 & 2003 NCAA Runner Up

        Women's Hockey
        EAIAW Champions: 4 • ECAC Regular Season: 3 • ECAC Tournament: 5 • Hockey East Regular Season: 6 • Hockey East Tournament: 4
        AWCHA Final Fours: 2 • NCAA Appearances: 5 • Frozen Fours: 2 • 1999 Runner Up
        1998 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

        Comment


        • #79
          Re: UNH Wildcats 2014/2015 - Wait 'Til Next Year!!!

          Suspension of top goaltender changes the plans for New Hampshire:
          http://www.uscho.com/2014/10/09/susp...#ixzz3FeTiLJoD

          "We’ve got a commitment on a goaltender coming in next year, but right now we’ll go with our freshman and our returning junior netminder,” UNH coach Dick Umile says. “We’re excited about [Clark]. He’ll take the brunt of our goaltending needs, and we’ll see where that takes us.”
          I will not be out cheered in my own building.

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Darius View Post
            Suspension of top goaltender changes the plans for New Hampshire:
            http://www.uscho.com/2014/10/09/susp...#ixzz3FeTiLJoD

            "We’ve got a commitment on a goaltender coming in next year, but right now we’ll go with our freshman and our returning junior netminder,” UNH coach Dick Umile says. “We’re excited about [Clark]. He’ll take the brunt of our goaltending needs, and we’ll see where that takes us.”
            Interesting they say first semester regarding the CDS situation...did anyone hear anything about his supposed Oct 2 arraignment? Trust me I've moved on and can't wait to see the team play at Union. Speaking of that we are in section 9 row 2 if anyone else is going! BTW we bought "check in" seats..forgive my naïveté but what does that mean? Assuming we just go to the box office?
            Last edited by HockeyRef; 10-09-2014, 09:28 AM.
            Let's Go SouzaCats!

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by Aerman View Post
              And this non sequitor ... the 07-08 team lost to Dartmouth?
              And the 2004-2005 and 2010-2011 teams.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
                From season-ending broken ankle to making the roster of the Chicago Blackhawks. Huge accomplishment by Trevor van Riemsdyk:

                http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/blac...e-hawks-roster

                "Trevor is a young kid who really surprised us as far as how poised he was with his reads, his positioning, his patience and play recognition with the puck," Quenneville said. "So he had a good start, had an excellent training camp, is getting rewarded based on well he played in camp. Can he sustain that, what he showed us before? That's a big step for us and him as well. But he shows he's a pretty smart customer and cool in a lot of situations. We're looking forward to seeing him play."
                According to CBlackhawks Twitter feed TvR will be in the second pair of Dmen tonight v the Dallas Stars! Game time 7:30 CT...lots of positive press surrounding him...hoping my NHL Live is carrying this one!
                Let's Go SouzaCats!

                Comment


                • #83
                  Re: UNH Wildcats 2014/2015 - Wait 'Til Next Year!!!

                  I was downtown, decided to stop by the VZW box office to inquire about NCAA regional tickets. They do not have a sale date.

                  I was told Maine tickets are "selling well". Yeah, right. The only available lower seats are in the corners. Seats between the blue lines are "reserved for UNH season ticket holders". If true this would be a long over due change for the mo$t loyal fan$.
                  I will not be out cheered in my own building.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Re: UNH Wildcats 2014/2015 - Wait 'Til Next Year!!!

                    UNH Men's Hockey set to open regular season (Oct. 11):
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjL1...ature=youtu.be
                    I will not be out cheered in my own building.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Re: UNH Wildcats 2014/2015 - Wait 'Til Next Year!!!

                      Originally posted by Darius View Post
                      UNH Men's Hockey set to open regular season (Oct. 11):
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjL1...ature=youtu.be
                      Thanks for the link. I like HQ's swagger☺
                      GO BLUE/GO UNH

                      COLLEGE HOCKEY RULES

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Re: UNH Wildcats 2014/2015 - Wait 'Til Next Year!!!

                        Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                        According to CBlackhawks Twitter feed TvR will be in the second pair of Dmen tonight v the Dallas Stars! Game time 7:30 CT...lots of positive press surrounding him...hoping my NHL Live is carrying this one!
                        *Thumbs Up*
                        It Happened!!!!

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Re: UNH Wildcats 2014/2015 - Wait 'Til Next Year!!!

                          Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                          According to CBlackhawks Twitter feed TvR will be in the second pair of Dmen tonight v the Dallas Stars! Game time 7:30 CT...lots of positive press surrounding him...hoping my NHL Live is carrying this one!
                          FYI - If you have Comcast the Center Ice package is currently free for a limited time. The Black Hawks game is available.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Re: UNH Wildcats 2014/2015 - Wait 'Til Next Year!!!

                            Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                            Interesting they say first semester regarding the CDS situation...did anyone hear anything about his supposed Oct 2 arraignment?
                            Was reliably informed today that he is now performing on the Sunday league circuit.

                            Originally posted by Darius View Post
                            I was downtown, decided to stop by the VZW box office to inquire about NCAA regional tickets. They do not have a sale date.

                            I was told Maine tickets are "selling well". Yeah, right. The only available lower seats are in the corners. Seats between the blue lines are "reserved for UNH season ticket holders". If true this would be a long over due change for the mo$t loyal fan$.
                            Sections 106 (in the zone), 107 (center ice), 108 (center ice), 109 (in the zone) & 122 + 119 (both in the zone) are unavailable to buy online, 121 + 120 (both center ice) are available to buy. 201 has also been reserved, presumably for UNH students, as has 211 - presumably a required allotment for Maine fans.
                            Certainly hope they don't let Maine bring their band like they let BU back in 2004 (gave them better seats than our band too, brilliant!).
                            Last edited by ClOuD 9; 10-09-2014, 05:03 PM.
                            "...On To Victory, Forever Blue & White..."
                            Men's Hockey

                            ECAC Regular Season: 1 • ECAC Tournament: 1 • Hockey East Regular Season: 8 • Hockey East Tournament: 2
                            NCAA Appearances: 22 • Frozen Fours: 7 • 1999 & 2003 NCAA Runner Up

                            Women's Hockey
                            EAIAW Champions: 4 • ECAC Regular Season: 3 • ECAC Tournament: 5 • Hockey East Regular Season: 6 • Hockey East Tournament: 4
                            AWCHA Final Fours: 2 • NCAA Appearances: 5 • Frozen Fours: 2 • 1999 Runner Up
                            1998 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Re: UNH Wildcats 2014/2015 - Wait 'Til Next Year!!!

                              Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
                              From season-ending broken ankle to making the roster of the Chicago Blackhawks. Huge accomplishment by Trevor van Riemsdyk:

                              http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/blac...e-hawks-roster

                              "Trevor is a young kid who really surprised us as far as how poised he was with his reads, his positioning, his patience and play recognition with the puck," Quenneville said. "So he had a good start, had an excellent training camp, is getting rewarded based on well he played in camp. Can he sustain that, what he showed us before? That's a big step for us and him as well. But he shows he's a pretty smart customer and cool in a lot of situations. We're looking forward to seeing him play."
                              TVR on making NHL debut

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Re: UNH Wildcats 2014/2015 - Wait 'Til Next Year!!!

                                Originally posted by New Hampshire 'Cats Fan View Post
                                Watching the game; it's heading to OT..Hawks outplayed by the Stars wild finish of regulation..TvR holding his own; prob. pulled 10 mins of ice time..
                                Let's Go SouzaCats!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X