No announcement yet.

The tournament no one cares about.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The tournament no one cares about.....

Thanks a lot for all the info. L'il has a game on Sat, we may try for Sunday. Stupid HH. We were going to make a mini road trip.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryK View Post
      FYI, the UML Athletic Department did not order tickets for this Tournament. You have to buy them through Dartmouth directly. Tickets are $12 per day.
      Mary, Thanks for the info about tickets.

Comment

..and if you have time, be sure to walk around campus.. prob the prettiest college campus in America (my opinion). I know its winter.. but i don't think that'll change my mind Oh yeah.. & Go Huskies
        GO NU HOCKEY
        Always bullish on the future.
        We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Hey thanks for all the info

Can someone link me to where I can buy tickets? I can't for the life of me find ANY info about the tournament, let alone info about tickets...

(i guess no one really cares, huh?)
          Northeastern University, Class of 2012

GO NU

Comment

I'm going. Should be a nice night away. Molly's Restaurant in Hanover, on Main Street is worth a visit. Tastiest bread I know of. Trust me.....

Comment

Originally posted by choog View Post
              Hey thanks for all the info

Can someone link me to where I can buy tickets? I can't for the life of me find ANY info about the tournament, let alone info about tickets...

(i guess no one really cares, huh?)
              You can buy tickets through the Dartmouth website.
              https://dartix.dartmouth.edu/online/...600&brand=DCAD

Comment

Originally posted by choog View Post
                You can just buy them when you get there. Trust me, it won't sell out. You can also use boblav's link about if you are really paranoid.

And, yes, the walk around campus is well-worth it. It is very pretty...
                Dartmouth College: NCAAs 1948 1949 1960 1979 1980
                University of Massachusetts: NCAAs 2007, ECAC Div. II Champs 1972

"When in doubt, use brute force." -- Ken Thompson

Comment

So with the tourney nearing, any predictions? Dartmouth had a close game with UVM that they lost 4-3 recently and NU lost 5-1 at orono back in early December, so i think it will be a dartmouth lowell final with lowell winning it and nu beating out hc in the consolation round.
                  Arenas Attended
                  Matthews Arena
                  Agganis Arena
                  Tsongas Arena
                  Lawler Arena
                  Schneider Arena
                  Mullins Center
                  TD Banknorth Garden
                  Conte Forum
                  Whittemore Center
                  Gutterson Fieldhouse
                  Alfond Arena
                  Compton Family Ice Arena

Comment

With the crappy weather expected, I'm guessing attendance will be downright awful especially on Saturday.
                    Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Hey... if the weather's bad.. head inside..watch a hockey gm.
                      Go Huskies
                      Happy New Yr all
                      GO NU HOCKEY
                      Always bullish on the future.
                      We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

I guess I care about this as I just listened to the Lowell/Holy Cross game. Lowell won 3-0.

Would love to see another win tomorrow night against Dartmouth or Northeastern to start 2010 off right.
                        Let's go Lowell.

Comment

All Hockey East Final as NU cruises with a 7-0 win over host Dartmouth. UML is the favorite but will the Huskies' blowout win give them the momentum and confidence to win? I think UML takes it in a close boring low scoring game like their prevous meeting in Lowell in November.

Comment

Was listening to the NU/Dartmouth game part of the way home fromthe UML game. The announcer needed a penalty for the overuse of now, here, and there. Used instead of um. He wasn't very hyped on Dartmouth. The antithesis of homer.

Oh and driving was a bit interesting in spots but still made it home in less than 3 hours with a stop for food and a huge back up before Salem (we hopped off, thank goodness)

Comment

Lowell didn't play all that well tonight ... again. Hutton made some huge saves overall. A win's a win I suppose.
                              Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                              2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                              2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                              2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                              2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Hutton looked as sharp as I have seen him in awhile.

Comment

Working...
                                X