No announcement yet.

The tournament no one cares about.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The tournament no one cares about.....

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    Hutton looked as sharp as I have seen him in awhile.
    His numbers improved to 1.90 and 93.5%, both best in Hockey East.
    Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
    2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
    2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
    2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
      His numbers improved to 1.90 and 93.5%, both best in Hockey East.
      which is all well and good until you take into account the following stats:

non-conference: 1.01 GAA/.957 sv%
      in-conference: 2.79 GAA/.914 sv%

he has been mediocre in HE and outstanding against giants like st. lawrence (0 GA), UNO (4 GA), UAH (0 GA), princeton (1 GA) and now holy cross (0 GA).

if he wants to help lowell win in the second half, he has to improve those in-league numbers because 2.79 doesn't win anyone anything.

Comment

Originally posted by UMLGoon View Post
        which is all well and good until you take into account the following stats:

non-conference: 1.01 GAA/.957 sv%
        in-conference: 2.79 GAA/.914 sv%

he has been mediocre in HE and outstanding against giants like st. lawrence (0 GA), UNO (4 GA), UAH (0 GA), princeton (1 GA) and now holy cross (0 GA).

if he wants to help lowell win in the second half, he has to improve those in-league numbers because 2.79 doesn't win anyone anything.
        His numbers in conference aren't all that bad either except for one game. He gave up 5 to BU in the OT loss at home. Other than that, he's given up 1 to NU (win), 3 to UNH (win), 3 to PC (loss), and 2 to UNH (loss). The one BU game throws his numbers from a 2.28 (if I did the math correctly) to where it is now. Not that I'd mind him improving the current numbers anyway.
        Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
        2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
          His numbers in conference aren't all that bad either except for one game. He gave up 5 to BU in the OT loss at home. Other than that, he's given up 1 to NU (win), 3 to UNH (win), 3 to PC (loss), and 2 to UNH (loss). The one BU game throws his numbers from a 2.28 (if I did the math correctly) to where it is now. Not that I'd mind him improving the current numbers anyway.
          well the same can be said of the UNO game. throw that out and he's allowed one goal over four non-conference games.

point is he's given to VERY bad games at times and i don't like knowing that's a timebomb

Comment

For the folks that watched the NU/DC game, was NU that good or is DC that bad?

Comment

Hey, does anyone know how to get a live video feed for this game? There's a link to dartmouthsports.com but today's games aren't showing up...
              I'm willing to pay I just can't find a link!
              Northeastern University, Class of 2012

GO NU

Comment

Originally posted by choog View Post
                Hey, does anyone know how to get a live video feed for this game? There's a link to dartmouthsports.com but today's games aren't showing up...
                I'm willing to pay I just can't find a link!
                i know for sure the games yesterday were not available to be watched.

Comment

bummer... the dartmouth game being played right now is, but i guess they're only posting their own games...
                  Northeastern University, Class of 2012

GO NU

Comment

Congrats NU ... deserved the win.
                    Monty

Comment

Working...
                    X