Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brown @ SCSU Jan 2&3: Brown vs. Bored of Education (thank you Jase Weslosky)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brown @ SCSU Jan 2&3: Brown vs. Bored of Education (thank you Jase Weslosky)

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    I could've sworn that the Sunday game in this series was at 2, not 7, but according to uscho its a regular 7:07 puck drop. Did they change it, or did I dream the afternoon game slot?
    There is the Easton Showcase taking place at the NHC for the women that weekend. Games for those start at 12pm and at 3pm. Thus the men's games start at normal time.

On a personal note... Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!
    Originally posted by Skeeterman
    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Re: Brown @ SCSU Jan 2&3: Brown vs. Bored of Education (thank you Jase Weslosky)

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      According to our site, both games are at 6.
      And uscho has them listed at 7. Nice. I'm assuming they're at 6, but that doesn't help me at all.
      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

I couldn't help but notice that Brown spelled backwards is Nworb.
        Bob is making me concerned
        I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
          I couldn't help but notice that Brown spelled backwards is Nworb.
          Nothing gets by ol' "A Skeet Skeet Skeet!"
          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
            And uscho has them listed at 7. Nice. I'm assuming they're at 6, but that doesn't help me at all.
            I'd believe the school's site over this one.
            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Nworb skcus.
              I am the voice of reason

Comment

Nworb skcus.
                Backward, that reads "Sucks Brown." Were you going for the somewhat forced sexual innuendo, or do you just not know how to speak English?

Comment

Nworb skcus.
                  You guys are funny!

While I was in Toronto for the Christmas long weekend, I watched your goalie Mike Lee on TV against Slovakia in the World Junior Championship and thought he looked pretty good. I'm assuming that because of the WJC schedule Lee won't play against Brown this coming weekend.

S'tel og nworB!

Comment

Originally posted by Euler18 View Post
                    You guys are funny!

While I was in Toronto for the Christmas long weekend, I watched your goalie Mike Lee on TV against Slovakia in the World Junior Championship and thought he looked pretty good. I'm assuming that because of the WJC schedule Lee won't play against Brown this coming weekend.

S'tel og nworB!
                    I believe to be bass ackwards correct, this should be nworB og s'tel?

But I think this is one of the stupidest series of posts I have ever seen. And I would expect nothing more from Skeeterman other than maybe some really infantile sex comment too.

Comment

Originally posted by wchaforever View Post

But I think this is one of the stupidest series of posts I have ever seen. And I would expect nothing more from Skeeterman other than maybe some really infantile sex comment too.
                      Once you go Brown, you'll always go down.

This should be a good series. I believe the last time we played Brown, we lost, even though we had one of our best teams that year.
                      Lee will not be around for this series. Our #1 goalie, Dan Dunn, will be in net. He's won more games, has one of the best stats for galies in the WCHA, Lee is our goalie with the most, as yet unrealized, potential. Supposedly.
                      Last edited by Skeeterman; 12-30-2009, 08:17 AM.
                      I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by wchaforever View Post

So why would you contribute by editing one of the posts to make it grammatically correct?

Comment

Originally posted by kdiff77 View Post
                          So why would you contribute by editing one of the posts to make it grammatically correct?
                          Because one of your goober fans was the first person to call out The Pope's backwards typing.
                          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Zabs out this weekend.
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Ahh the color. They've been a pain in our rears before. Hopefully not this wknd.
                              St. Cloud State University - Stearns County's Pride On Ice

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                                Zabs out this weekend.
                                New Rule:

Zabs avoids Greendale, Wisconsin during hockey season. Benefit of the doubt, a couple of my favorite stores are in his home town. But that is not the point.

Note:

Yes, I know it is a "lower-body" injury.
                                Originally posted by Skeeterman
                                Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                                "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Working...
                                X