Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brown @ SCSU Jan 2&3: Brown vs. Bored of Education (thank you Jase Weslosky)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skeeterman
    replied
    Re: Brown @ SCSU Jan 2&3: Brown vs. Bored of Education (thank you Jase Weslosky)

Brown is the color of dirt potty.

Leave a comment:

• Lady wore Black
    replied
    Re: Brown @ SCSU Jan 2&3: Brown vs. Bored of Education (thank you Jase Weslosky)

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    Zabs out this weekend.
    New Rule:

Zabs avoids Greendale, Wisconsin during hockey season. Benefit of the doubt, a couple of my favorite stores are in his home town. But that is not the point.

Note:

Yes, I know it is a "lower-body" injury.

Leave a comment:

• STCHuskies
    replied

Ahh the color. They've been a pain in our rears before. Hopefully not this wknd.

Leave a comment:

• First Time, Long Time
    replied

Zabs out this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Dude Love
    replied

Originally posted by kdiff77 View Post
    So why would you contribute by editing one of the posts to make it grammatically correct?
    Because one of your goober fans was the first person to call out The Pope's backwards typing.

Leave a comment:

• kdiff77
    replied

Originally posted by wchaforever View Post
    I believe to be bass ackwards correct, this should be nworB og s'tel?

But I think this is one of the stupidest series of posts I have ever seen. And I would expect nothing more from Skeeterman other than maybe some really infantile sex comment too.
    So why would you contribute by editing one of the posts to make it grammatically correct?

Leave a comment:

• Skeeterman
    replied

Originally posted by wchaforever View Post

But I think this is one of the stupidest series of posts I have ever seen. And I would expect nothing more from Skeeterman other than maybe some really infantile sex comment too.
    Once you go Brown, you'll always go down.

This should be a good series. I believe the last time we played Brown, we lost, even though we had one of our best teams that year.
    Lee will not be around for this series. Our #1 goalie, Dan Dunn, will be in net. He's won more games, has one of the best stats for galies in the WCHA, Lee is our goalie with the most, as yet unrealized, potential. Supposedly.
    Last edited by Skeeterman; 12-30-2009, 08:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• wchaforever
    replied

Originally posted by Euler18 View Post
    You guys are funny!

While I was in Toronto for the Christmas long weekend, I watched your goalie Mike Lee on TV against Slovakia in the World Junior Championship and thought he looked pretty good. I'm assuming that because of the WJC schedule Lee won't play against Brown this coming weekend.

S'tel og nworB!

Leave a comment:

• Euler18
    replied

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
    Nworb skcus.
    You guys are funny!

While I was in Toronto for the Christmas long weekend, I watched your goalie Mike Lee on TV against Slovakia in the World Junior Championship and thought he looked pretty good. I'm assuming that because of the WJC schedule Lee won't play against Brown this coming weekend.

S'tel og nworB!

Leave a comment:

• kdiff77
    replied

Nworb skcus.
    Backward, that reads "Sucks Brown." Were you going for the somewhat forced sexual innuendo, or do you just not know how to speak English?

Leave a comment:

• Skeeterman
    replied

Nworb skcus.

Leave a comment:

• First Time, Long Time
    replied

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    And uscho has them listed at 7. Nice. I'm assuming they're at 6, but that doesn't help me at all.
    I'd believe the school's site over this one.

Leave a comment:

• SCSU Euro
    replied

I couldn't help but notice that Brown spelled backwards is Nworb.
    Nothing gets by ol' "A Skeet Skeet Skeet!"

Leave a comment:

• Skeeterman
    replied

I couldn't help but notice that Brown spelled backwards is Nworb.

Leave a comment:

• SCSU Euro
    replied

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    According to our site, both games are at 6.
    And uscho has them listed at 7. Nice. I'm assuming they're at 6, but that doesn't help me at all.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X