Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 12.15 announcement on Big Ten expansion

Another Blog with multiple articles...
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
      It sure would seem weird if Texas applied and gained admittance into the oldest conference in the country.
      Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
      dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
      wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
        It sure would seem weird if Texas applied and gained admittance into the oldest conference in the country.

Yes, it would.

"The game of hockey, though much in vogue on the ice in New England and other parts of the United States, is not much known here."

--The Montreal Gazette, March 4, 1875.

Comment

Originally posted by Alton View Post
          And Hillsdale is still mad as hell that the MIAA kicked them out for going to that bowl game.
          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/84134947.html
            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

I just don't see Texas heading for the Big Ten.

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                I just don't see Texas heading for the Big Ten.
                I don't know, I don't really see it either. They'd lose rivalries with OU, A&M and other Big 12 schools.
                At the same time, let's not kid ourselves, Texas would win the Big 10 in football 9 out of every 10 years. That has to be kind of attractive to Mack Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by WeWantMore View Post
                  I don't know, I don't really see it either. They'd lose rivalries with OU, A&M and other Big 12 schools.
                  At the same time, let's not kid ourselves, Texas would win the Big 10 in football 9 out of every 10 years. That has to be kind of attractive to Mack Brown.
                  http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/84201967.html

Comment

Originally posted by WeWantMore View Post
                    PSU thought the same thing and look what happened to them.

Comment

Working...
                    X