2014-2015 Season ticket prices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post

I'm hoping to go to a game at the whale this year, are tickets readily available there? Trying to see Brown, but you know, whatever.
    I've never had issues getting walk up tickets for the SLU games @ the whale. I can't imagine Brown is a major draw considering they struggle to break 1,000 fans at home games, let alone on the road.

I believe SLU is charging $165 for season tickets this year. 16 home games plus exhibition, so it works out to $10 a game. ($5 GA exhibition ticket included)

Comment

Re: 2014-2015 Season ticket prices?

I am staring at the bill for my two seats at the CenturyLink Center here in Omaha. $839.00 ($415.00, each, plus a $4.00 handling fee). However, I do have "Premier Seating" in Section 108, where I have been since the building opened:

http://omahasteam.com/tickets/hockey/season-tickets

I am in the little "sliver" portion of Section 108 on the diagram.

There are, obviously, much cheaper alternatives in an arena that seats 17,100 people for hockey.

The seats I have, by the way, don't have any amenities associated with them whatsoever. And, parking is an additional 8 bucks per game, too.

Next season, we all expect to be paying considerably more than this in our new, and much smaller, less than half the size, capacity 7,500, arena being built on campus. For the same quality seats I have now, with donations that will be mandatory to get them, I expect to see a bill for upwards of double this amount. At least, that is the scuttle amongst all our fans here. If so, hard decisions are probably going to have be made by many UNO fans, come the off season, since it is likely that UNO will sell out every game they ever play in this new building, if past history is any sort of indicator, and will allow the school to unfortunately be able to "dictate terms".

There are many, many hopping mad UNO fans since many of them think we are about to all get collectively screwed next year.

Comment

$385 For lower bowl tickets at the Alfond, those are the premier seats w/ Chairbacks. That's 20 regular season tickets and one exhibition w/ New Brunswick on this Sunday. Also includes ticket to Portland and the UNH game. That's $18.33/ game, not bad for the best hockey environment in college hockey.

I believe the upper level was around $335.

All sorts of changes this season for individual games, not even gonna try to explain those prices.

If Maine gets back to where it was, think most fans would agree the price is fair

Comment

Originally posted by CenMEBlackBearFan View Post
          $385 For lower bowl tickets at the Alfond, those are the premier seats w/ Chairbacks. That's 20 regular season tickets and one exhibition w/ New Brunswick on this Sunday. Also includes ticket to Portland and the UNH game. That's $18.33/ game, not bad for the best hockey environment in college hockey.

I believe the upper level was around $335.

All sorts of changes this season for individual games, not even gonna try to explain those prices.

If Maine gets back to where it was, think most fans would agree the price is fair
          See front page of BDN. Times are tough up there and unfortunately it looks like they are only going to get worse. Regardless of how good the team is a lot of folks just don't have the money to afford tickets.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

AIC - $5 games for 14 home games = $70
            Williams College = Free
            I believe Skidmore is free also.
            Hamilton is free

Comment

NMU:
              Adult Student
              Full season (includes 3 playoff game tickets) $247 $171
              NMU Student (Participant in Athletic Fee Program) $76
              Friday only (includes 1 playoff game ticket) $135 $90
              Saturday only (includes 1 playoff game ticket) $135 $90

16 regular season games at the BEC, about $15.45 per game for the full season, adult package.

Comment

Providence College

"Endzone" seats: $175 for 16 games or 17 if you count the US U-18 exhibition game so 10 and change per game.

"Sideline" seats: $250 so about 15 and change per game.

Comment

Here is what is being floated at UNO in our new arena as the upcoming pricing structure next season:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Comment

Originally posted by TheRevengeance View Post
                    $205 for 15 games and an exhibition. So $14 or so.
                    This.

Although I upgrade one of mine to the "MVP Pass", which is something like $350 and includes all men's and women's hockey and basketball games.

Comment

In addition to the tickets to the games on the Notre Dame season strip, included were vouchers for an additional ticket to the Ice Breaker games not involving Notre Dame, as well as the same thing for the Thanksgiving holiday Shillalagh Tournament. Granted the games not involving Notre Dame would otherwise have been nearly empty, but it's a smart idea.

Comment

UMD's Season tickets are 389 for a full season, 200/214 for a half (depending on the day) and student tickets are 120.
                        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
                          Here is what is being floated at UNO in our new arena as the upcoming pricing structure next season:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
                          Ouch! That seems a little high. Might be one of the highest in college hockey.
                          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                            Ouch! That seems a little high. Might be one of the highest in college hockey.
                            These prices make Gopher season tickets look cheap. I guess we can take solace in that this is at least one way we can thumb our noses at Gopher Hockey (albeit a bad one), save, having a winning record, all time, at Mariucci Arena, which we do.
                            Last edited by Red Cows; 10-03-2014, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
                              These prices make Gopher season tickets look cheap. I guess we can take solace in that this is at least one way we can thumb our noses at Gopher Hockey (albeit a bad one), save, having a winning record. all time, at Mariucci Arena, which we do.
                              Gopher tickets are still more expensive. Although I don't know their prices all that well.
                              tUMD Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                                Gopher tickets are still more expensive. Although I don't know their prices all that well.
                                Yeah, you're right. Holy cow. I had someone tell me that ours would now be more and, I must confess, I didn't look until now.

https://www.mygophersports.com/Artic...2014-Large.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X