Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Tech-Wildcat Thread minus the band geeks!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crazytechfan
    replied
    Re: A Tech-Wildcat Thread minus the band geeks!!!

Originally posted by Billy Blanks View Post
    I'm with you Mojo. What is going on with the students now at these two schools? Everyone is so friendly and loving.

Even just 8-10 years ago these two fan bases hated each other with a passion! Most of the current posters were in elementary school when that was going on, so I don't expect them to remember.

TECH SUCKS!!!!
    I don't hate NMU's fanbase, necessarily, minus a few select people that choose to be epic dooooshbags. I despise Northern in general, though.

eNeMaU SUCKS TOO!!!

Leave a comment:

• Billy Blanks
    replied

I'm with you Mojo. What is going on with the students now at these two schools? Everyone is so friendly and loving.

Even just 8-10 years ago these two fan bases hated each other with a passion! Most of the current posters were in elementary school when that was going on, so I don't expect them to remember.

TECH SUCKS!!!!

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

So what you're saying is, you'd rather read a thread filled with the usual STD jokes, sheep jokes, "Not Much of a University", "Sausagefest U", etc.?

Leave a comment:

• nmupiccdiva
    replied

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
    Looks like someone took a piss in Mojo's cheerios... quick, someone tell me I have crabs and that my hockey team sucks, so I can tell you that Techies sleep with sheep and their team sucks and we can rehash the same shit from every other series from every other year...
    This seems appropriate here, too.

Leave a comment:

• SiouxTechie
    replied

Originally posted by crazytechfan View Post
    *****http://www.northerngardening.com/images2008/super_shovel.jpg******

Mojo, that was the most adequate shovel I could find for you to dig the sand out.
    I just laughed out loud so loud I thought my family was going to come out and yell at me so I had to quickly shut up hahaha

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    Actually MOJO has a point...how dare rival fanbases get along and be friends.

I, for one, would never go on a road trip with Gopher fans...
    Yeah I don't go on road trips with anyone from other fanbases ever....

Leave a comment:

• crazytechfan
    replied

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

not to mention, stay with Tech fans...

Leave a comment:

• MinnesotaNorthStar
    replied

Leave a comment:

• crazytechfan
    replied

*****http://www.northerngardening.com/images2008/super_shovel.jpg******

Mojo, that was the most adequate shovel I could find for you to dig the sand out.

Leave a comment:

• nmupiccdiva
    replied

What the hell, Mojo? I defended you last week against the boat anchors, and now this? Seriously, what the hell?

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

Too late.

MTU makes it a game. Or a series, given the dates involved.

Wait, MTU students don't know what a date is. Or they do, but they just can't get one. I dunno. I guess it's all relative in the UP.

Leave a comment:

• MOJO
    started a topic A Tech-Wildcat Thread minus the band geeks!!!

A Tech-Wildcat Thread minus the band geeks!!!

For the hockey starved who do not wish to partake in the geekness of which the bandees and bandos love to partake in when these two schools meet. God what a dreadful week for posting this has become!!! I liked it better when we all hated each other!!!

Feel free to block "The Invasion" and all of the usual suspects who make these threads so utterly dreadful to read.
Working...
X