Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Tech-Wildcat Thread minus the band geeks!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer Pong Horn
    replied
    Re: A Tech-Wildcat Thread minus the band geeks!!!

Originally posted by Billy Blanks View Post
    Well now that I think about it, they did buy one of them. Mojo, are you still receiving those checks from my Mom?
    Principal: [after Mrs. Gump had been entertaining him] Your momma sure does care about your education, son.
    Principal: [Forrest remains quiet] You don't say much do you?
    Young Forrest Gump: [imitates the noises he has just heard] eh, eh, eh, eh, eh...

Leave a comment:

• Billy Blanks
    replied

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
    So, pretty soon he's gonna pull a startthebus and post pics of him with his underage sister to prove the hotness of the girls with who he socializes? Hell, it would be better than the crap he's spewing now.

And, Billy, do you HONESTLY think I give two sihts what you think of me? I do pity your wife and her poor life choice, however, and should you have a daughter... heaven help her.
    I must be having some effect on you. If I recall correctly you've had me on ignore for the past 4 months. Thank you for having pity on my wife. She feels the same way. She is a stay at home Mom, president of our homeowners association, drives a 7 series BMW and raises our TWO daughters. I hope one day both of my girls can grow up to be a public school teacher like you. They might end up miserble like you, but at least they'll be good looking and thin.

Leave a comment:

• crazytechfan
    replied

I'm about as excited to see BB is red as a hooker is to see red once a month...

Leave a comment:

• nmupiccdiva
    replied

I'm not 19 sweetie. Do people still pop their collar? I wear a suit and tie to work everyday, so it'd be a bit hard to pop it. Nice try though...

What is white boy rap? Rap from white boys? Or rap that white boys listen to?

Definitely never in a frat. I don't think there were any frats at NMU when I was there. My parents did pay for my tuition (as all fiscally responsible parents should do) but they didn't buy any of my friends. Well now that I think about it, they did buy one of them. Mojo, are you still receiving those checks from my Mom?
    MOJO, was this what you had in mind when you started this? I hope you're happy.

Leave a comment:

• Billy Blanks
    replied

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Actually, I'm pretty sure Billy is one of those guys who pops his collar and listens to lame white boy rap. He was probably in a douc*ey frat at NMU and used mommy and daddy's money to pay for his friends.
    I'm not 19 sweetie. Do people still pop their collar? I wear a suit and tie to work everyday, so it'd be a bit hard to pop it. Nice try though...

What is white boy rap? Rap from white boys? Or rap that white boys listen to?

Definitely never in a frat. I don't think there were any frats at NMU when I was there. My parents did pay for my tuition (as all fiscally responsible parents should do) but they didn't buy any of my friends. Well now that I think about it, they did buy one of them. Mojo, are you still receiving those checks from my Mom?

Leave a comment:

• crazytechfan
    replied

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
    So, pretty soon he's gonna pull a startthebus and post pics of him with his underage sister to prove the hotness of the girls with who he socializes? Hell, it would be better than the crap he's spewing now.

And, Billy, do you HONESTLY think I give two sihts what you think of me? I do pity your wife and her poor life choice, however, and should you have a daughter... heaven help her.
    Shortbus was definitely the first person that came to mind when I saw F2B&G's post.

It's people like Billy that make me be thankful that the worst we've got is JSR...

Leave a comment:

• nmupiccdiva
    replied

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Actually, I'm pretty sure Billy is one of those guys who pops his collar and listens to lame white boy rap. He was probably in a douc*ey frat at NMU and used mommy and daddy's money to pay for his friends.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

Leave a comment:

• nmupiccdiva
    replied

green is not a good color for you... blood makes the ice red, because I'm on my period right now, kill kill kill! -crazy fat tech fan

Thanks Crazy Fat Tech Fan! Just what I was looking for in this thread, now things are getting back to normal.

FYI- I've seen diva on the ice at NMU and pictures of her. She's definitely fat and ugly. But, I'm only comparing her to my wife and past girlfriends, so most of you Techies would probably think she's hot. On a scale of 1 to 10, she's about a 4.
    ******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NrmPehlHK3w&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NrmPehlHK3w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Leave a comment:

• Billy Blanks
    replied

Originally posted by crazytechfan View Post
    If 'diva's fat, then I need gastric bypass.

And you have a wife? Do you live in the Middle East where arranged marriages are still normal, because that's the only way I could see you actually finding someone to love.

For the record, ctf does not equal crazy fat tech fan. Those 'shrooms causing you to see things again, buddy?

Brent: maybe you really are my hero. ♥
    Then you must be a MONSTER if you are bigger than Diva. Again, I preface this by saying I compare all women to my wife. I do not live in the Middle East(although I am going to Dubai in March), I live in one of the most beautiful/prominent places on Earth...Paradise Valley, Arizona. The heat out here would do you and Diva a lot of good, just a little walking arould would probably help you drop about 10-15 lbs.

All I did was copy and paste the rep that you left me because you were mooooooing you fat cow. Now you complain?

Leave a comment:

• crazytechfan
    replied

green is not a good color for you... blood makes the ice red, because I'm on my period right now, kill kill kill! -crazy fat tech fan

Thanks Crazy Fat Tech Fan! Just what I was looking for in this thread, now things are getting back to normal.

FYI- I've seen diva on the ice at NMU and pictures of her. She's definitely fat and ugly. But, I'm only comparing her to my wife and past girlfriends, so most of you Techies would probably think she's hot. On a scale of 1 to 10, she's about a 4.
    If 'diva's fat, then I need gastric bypass.

And you have a wife? Do you live in the Middle East where arranged marriages are still normal, because that's the only way I could see you actually finding someone to love.

For the record, ctf does not equal crazy fat tech fan. Those 'shrooms causing you to see things again, buddy?

Brent: maybe you really are my hero. ♥

Leave a comment:

• nmupiccdiva
    replied

All in good fun, NMU8675309. You gonna be around for this?

Leave a comment:

• Billy Blanks
    replied

Leave a comment:

• crazytechfan
    replied

I hope you get anally raped by Oprah, and then sucked off by Tiger Woods, and then maimed by Freddy Meyer. ~Rimbaud

I really need more neg rep like this so I can get back in the RED. I've been Green for far to long.

Any of you Tech fags want to help me out?

What about the ******* from NMU?

Diva? How about you and your fat ***? I bet you can't neg rep me anymore until you spread it around a little bit. Right?
    My rep wasn't worth posting? Ugh. I hate you âsshole.

Originally posted by Yager View Post
    Born and raised in south Detroit! Go Red Wings!!!!
    He took the midnight train going anywhere...

Leave a comment:

• GreatLakerMohawk
    replied

Billy, just as a heads up, that's how Rimbaud asks out everyone he likes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X