Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Tech-Wildcat Thread minus the band geeks!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nmupiccdiva
    replied
    Re: A Tech-Wildcat Thread minus the band geeks!!!

Originally posted by Billy Blanks View Post
    She will once our kids are ready for school.

Let me guess, you're one of these fat, liberal, feminists? Were you a latchkey kid too?
    Nope. Try again.
    You're on a roll, daddy. What a great example.

Leave a comment:

• Beer Pong Horn
    replied

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    To the contrary, I find this to be effing hilarious.

*****http://tobi-*****/c-base/internet-serious-business-cat.jpg******
    I'm a fan of BB being such a giant implement that his own fanbase has to disown him.

Leave a comment:

• Billy Blanks
    replied

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
    Pookie, I wasn't really talking about her. I was taking shots at you. Then again, if your parents hadn't bought your passing EN090 grade, you would have seen that. God, you're such a moron, this isn't even that fun.

In all seriousness, Billy, if you can say this kind of stuff to a complete stranger on the internet, someone else's daughter no less, you have no business having a hand in raising a female child. I would love to show these to your daughters and show them what their daddy dearest says about women.
    I'm all about keeping this as a Tech-NMU hate fest like the thread was intended for. You are the one that took the first pot shot. Why did you take me off ignore anyways? The last 4 months have been glorious.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

God, you're such a moron, this isn't even that fun.
    To the contrary, I find this to be effing hilarious.

*****http://tobi-*****/c-base/internet-serious-business-cat.jpg******

Leave a comment:

• Billy Blanks
    replied

Originally posted by crazytechfan View Post
    A la Vera Ellen in White Christmas?

And that's lovely that she got her MRS degree. Sounds like she's using it well.

She will once our kids are ready for school.

Let me guess, you're one of these fat, liberal, feminists? Were you a latchkey kid too?

Leave a comment:

• nmupiccdiva
    replied

What should a woman be? I would love to hear your opinion. My wife graduated from NMU with a business degree. Went to grad school at U fo M, graduated with her MBA in 2002 and then we got married. When she became pregnant with our first daughter we decided that we wanted her to raise our child rather than a daycare or nanny.
    Pookie, I wasn't really talking about her. I was taking shots at you. Then again, if your parents hadn't bought your passing EN090 grade, you would have seen that. God, you're such a moron, this isn't even that fun.

In all seriousness, Billy, if you can say this kind of stuff to a complete stranger on the internet, someone else's daughter no less, you have no business having a hand in raising a female child. I would love to show these to your daughters and show them what their daddy dearest says about women.

Leave a comment:

• Billy Blanks
    replied

Five pounds? He'll put her to the curb if she gains one! Don't you know a REAL woman isn't supposed to weigh more than 90?

as long as you're at least 5'6".

Leave a comment:

• crazytechfan
    replied

A la Vera Ellen in White Christmas?

And that's lovely that she got her MRS degree. Sounds like she's using it well.

Leave a comment:

• Billy Blanks
    replied

Congrats. Sounds like you have a nice trophy wife, and a good grasp on what a woman should be. Gee, you sound like a real winner, and she's a real lucky woman to go to bed with such a real man every night.
    What should a woman be? I would love to hear your opinion. My wife graduated from NMU with a business degree. Went to grad school at U fo M, graduated with her MBA in 2002 and then we got married. When she became pregnant with our first daughter we decided that we wanted her to raise our child rather than a daycare or nanny.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

Five pounds? He'll put her to the curb if she gains one! Don't you know a REAL woman isn't supposed to weigh more than 90?
    *shrugs*

He must really enjoy the anorexic, skin-and-bones look.

Leave a comment:

• nmupiccdiva
    replied

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Gosh, she might gain five pounds! How ugly! He'll have to put her on a diet!

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

Why are you still here? Shouldn't you be wanking it to the cars in your driveway or berating your trophy wife for eating that second salad today?
    Gosh, she might gain five pounds! How ugly! He'll have to put her on a diet!

Leave a comment:

• nmupiccdiva
    replied

You OBVIOUSLY don't know MOJO cupcake. This is exactly what he had in mind!
    Stud, I've met the man personally. I think he wanted us to be teaming up against the Tech fans, not against each other.

Why are you still here? Shouldn't you be wanking it to the cars in your driveway or berating your trophy wife for eating that second salad today?

Leave a comment:

• Billy Blanks
    replied

MOJO, was this what you had in mind when you started this? I hope you're happy.
    You OBVIOUSLY don't know MOJO cupcake. This is exactly what he had in mind!

Leave a comment:

• nmupiccdiva
    replied

I must be having some effect on you. If I recall correctly you've had me on ignore for the past 4 months. Thank you for having pity on my wife. She feels the same way. She is a stay at home Mom, president of our homeowners association, drives a 7 series BMW and raises our TWO daughters. I hope one day both of my girls can grow up to be a public school teacher like you. They might end up miserble like you, but at least they'll be good looking and thin.
    Congrats. Sounds like you have a nice trophy wife, and a good grasp on what a woman should be. Gee, you sound like a real winner, and she's a real lucky woman to go to bed with such a real man every night.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X