Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Tech-Wildcat Thread minus the band geeks!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Re: A Tech-Wildcat Thread minus the band geeks!!!

Originally posted by crazytechfan View Post
    Shockingly, yes, F2B&G. They didn't even send her to the whorehouse!!1! And I don't make sammiches for anyone. Ask PB. hell, I made him make my frozen waffles this AM.

PB's whipped, I tell you. Absolutely whipped!

Leave a comment:

• Beer Pong Horn
    replied

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
    The hits just keep coming.

Sorry, Blanks children, you're having carrot sticks for your birthday treat. No triple digits on the scale allowed in Daddy's house.
    But carrot sticks are un-American.

Leave a comment:

• crazytechfan
    replied

Shockingly, yes, F2B&G. They didn't even send her to the whorehouse!!1! And I don't make sammiches for anyone. Ask PB. hell, I made him make my frozen waffles this AM.

Leave a comment:

• nmupiccdiva
    replied

Originally posted by Billy Blanks View Post
    I don't get a chance to get online much at home
    And when can we look forward to this blessed mercy from the heavens again?

Leave a comment:

• nmupiccdiva
    replied

I was talking to the FATTER one, not you.
    The hits just keep coming.

Sorry, Blanks children, you're having carrot sticks for your birthday treat. No triple digits on the scale allowed in Daddy's house.

Leave a comment:

• MinnesotaNorthStar
    replied

If your wife is that awesome, why are you online at midnight instead of in bed with her?
    According to TMZ...Tiger Woods is in Paradise Valley tonight. Probably has something to do with that...

Leave a comment:

• Billy Blanks
    replied

I was missing half the thread. Besides, they were all quoting you, so either way I was forced to see your garbage.

If your wife is that awesome, why are you online at midnight instead of in bed with her?
    I am in LA right now for a conference. It's about ten after midnight and I don't have anything to do until 10am. I don't get a chance to get online much at home, so my posts come in spurts.

Leave a comment:

• Beer Pong Horn
    replied

Apparently he's online trying to drum up business.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

Originally posted by crazytechfan View Post
    Wow, Billy, thanks, but no. I was raised by a single mom who balanced going to school, working, and raising me; I'd like to think she did a dâmn good job. However, yes, I do lean to the left.
    Single mom? No way is that acceptable in this straight-laced society of ours. I blame Obama, Clinton, and Carter - they were/are the cause of all the problems in this world today. God, I wish it were the 1950s, so free-spirited hussies like you and your mom could be put in their rightful place - barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen making us men a sammich.

Leave a comment:

• Billy Blanks
    replied

Nope. Try again.
    You're on a roll, daddy. What a great example.

Leave a comment:

• Beer Pong Horn
    replied

You sure? This thread sure looks like someone just took a dump.

Leave a comment:

• nmupiccdiva
    replied

I'm all about keeping this to Tech-NMU hatred like the thread was intended for. You are the one that took the first pot shot. Why did you take me off ignore anyways? The last 4 months have been glorious.
    I was missing half the thread. Besides, they were all quoting you, so either way I was forced to see your garbage.

Leave a comment:

• The Incredible Gulk
    replied

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9lQbOr_mJpE&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9lQbOr_mJpE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Leave a comment:

• MinnesotaNorthStar
    replied

Pookie, I wasn't really talking about her. I was taking shots at you. Then again, if your parents hadn't bought your passing EN090 grade, you would have seen that. God, you're such a moron, this isn't even that fun.
    Your opinion used to matter...but, since you got fat between when I last saw you and now it no longer does, hon.

Leave a comment:

• crazytechfan
    replied

Wow, Billy, thanks, but no. I was raised by a single mom who balanced going to school, working, and raising me; I'd like to think she did a dâmn good job. However, yes, I do lean to the left.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X