Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Tech-Wildcat Thread minus the band geeks!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rube
    replied
    Re: A Tech-Wildcat Thread minus the band geeks!!!

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    Actually, this has always made me wonder. Especially seeming the glory days of NMU and LSSU hockey are at pretty much the same time. I am just going to assume that MTU is the choice because you have won a championchip more recently than them.
    While I have no clue where LSSU is, comparitively (and don't care; remember, I'm a MN fan), I would have to guess proximity.

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied

Originally posted by Billy Blanks View Post
    What's your point? Tech is no less our arch rival than they were 20 years ago. LSSU is in the same conference as us in all sports and that rivalry is nowhere near as intense as it is with Tech.
    Actually, this has always made me wonder. Especially seeming the glory days of NMU and LSSU hockey are at pretty much the same time. I am just going to assume that MTU is the choice because you have won a championchip more recently than them.

Leave a comment:

• kdilks
    replied

What's wrong with having advanced computing and mathematics as a recreational activity?

Leave a comment:

• nmupiccdiva
    replied

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Yeah, we don't run things into the ground in these parts.
    QFT.

Leave a comment:

• MinnesotaNorthStar
    replied

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
    Great. Now BB's here. Let the failed abortion commence.

Fine. Since you're all so intent on it, I'm bringing this back. If we're gonna rehash that crap again, let's at least keep it short.

Again, the credit goes to Twitch Boy for this : http://www.d2messageboard.com/showpo...76&postcount=8
    I'll take number 2 without the STD's...

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
    QFT

(I should stop saying this, I'm overdoing it...)
    QFT

Leave a comment:

• Billy Blanks
    replied

10 years ago these teams were only a couple of seasons apart from being conference opponents.
    What's your point? Tech is no less our arch rival than they were 20 years ago. LSSU is in the same conference as us in all sports and that rivalry is nowhere near as intense as it is with Tech.

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
    QFT

Yeah, we don't run things into the ground in these parts.

Leave a comment:

• SiouxTechie
    replied

10 years ago these teams were only a couple of seasons apart from being conference opponents.
    QFT

Leave a comment:

• Wildpantswilly
    replied

If we lose this game I am probably going to burn a standing building to the ground. If the team plays like they did last weekend I am going to be visibly upset.

NMU wins the "series" with Tech I think we go to the NCAA's. I am going to get slaughtered on here for that statement, but if you look at our remaining schedule, the momentum from this "series" could be what we need to really make a run at it.

I would love to get in on all the inside jokes and banter, but I know no one outside of the blogs, and only know my own slightly biased opinions about hockey.

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• crazytechfan
    replied

Fine. Since you're all so intent on it, I'm bringing this back. If we're gonna rehash that crap again, let's at least keep it short.

Again, the credit goes to Twitch Boy for this : http://www.d2messageboard.com/showpo...76&postcount=8
    Is now where we all are supposed to say which numbers we'd like to press, per usual?

1, 2, 3, 4, 6.

Thanks, that'll be all.

Leave a comment:

• SiouxTechie
    replied

This seems appropriate here, too.
    QFT

Leave a comment:

• Billy Blanks
    replied

Go **** yourself you fat ****ing cow!

Leave a comment:

• SiouxTechie
    replied

I'll go with all of the above

Leave a comment:

• nmupiccdiva
    replied

Welcome to the Tech/NMU Smack Talk Hotline.

If you wish to comment on the unfavorable male/female ratio at Tech, the perceived lower quality of the available females, or veiled accusations of homosexuality or other sexual deviances amongst the student body as a result of the preceding, press 1.

If you wish to comment on the promiscuity of the women or the prominence of sexually transmitted diseases at NMU, press 2.

If you wish to comment on the recreational activities of the average Michigan Tech student, including World of Warcraft, Dungeons and Dragons, advanced computing and mathematics, and other activities of a "geek" nature, press 3.

If you wish to comment on the perceived lower quality of education available at NMU, the admissions standards at NMU, or the perceived lower job prospects of the average NMU graduate compared to the average Tech graduate, press 4.

If you wish to comment that Tech women are husky, press 5.

If you wish to comment that NMU is where the N stands for knowledge, press 6.

If you think NMU's band is a bunch of boring, talentless hacks, press 7.

If you think Tech's band is a bunch of loonies in funny pants that sound like crap, and a group of trained monkeys would be able to play instruments better, press 8.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X