No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
    Because, if you were the actual person you're claiming to be, you'd know that we don't sit together during these games.
    Btw, ask "Mystery Guest" if there are any available tix. He used to be my connection when I'd go to MTU.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Re: The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

I wish I still had that Puckhead footage of Dave Bonk on what NMU was going to do against MTU..... Classic hit in my book.............WWE style.....

LETS GO CATS!!!!

Comment

Well, looks like I won't be in attendance. Lame.
        Always a Wildcat...
        Originally posted by Kepler
        If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Well, looks like I won't be in attendance. Lame.
          I'll be there!! Last trip ever up to Houghton.
          Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
          1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
          1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
          2006-2007: 15-24-2
          2007-2008: 20-20-4
          2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

Originally posted by NMU8405 View Post
            Do you have room in your car?
            Always a Wildcat...
            If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Do you have room in your car?
              I'm guessing that depends on what you want to do in his car.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

This kinda makes me want to go, as I haven't seen you in forever!
                Application for Admission to the WCHA:
                http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
                Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
                Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
                Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
                All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
                  This kinda makes me want to go, as I haven't seen you in forever!
                  See...at least I have some friend(s). Im moving back to Maine in May for good, so this may be the last time you get to see me!
                  Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
                  1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
                  1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
                  2006-2007: 15-24-2
                  2007-2008: 20-20-4
                  2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

Dooshbag Alert!!!!!!!

*****http://www.catwritr.com/images/goal.gif******
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

*****http://i30.***********.com/albums/c307/m00seonthel00se2/megaman.jpg******
                      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

See...at least I have some friend(s). Im moving back to Maine in May for good, so this may be the last time you get to see me!
                        Well unfortunately it's in the middle of the week and I have to work. I will be there a few days later though for the Tech/UAA series, although it's mainly just to see ctf
                        Application for Admission to the WCHA:
                        http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
                        Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
                        Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
                        Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
                        All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Originally posted by boot_walt_kyle
                          Whhooooooooo TECH SUCKS!!!!!

I heard that the biggest lie at Tech is, "Officer, I promise I was only helping that deer over the fence!"

GET IT. YOU PANSIES HAVE RELATIONS WITH THE WILDLIFE! THE SAME WAY I HAD THEM WITH YOUR MOTHERS!!!!
                          Get it right. Its people from Wisconsin who ******* deer not Yoopers. As I have said before and will say again, I come from a state full of crazy people. From bestiality to serial killers we cover the entire spectrum, so you really shouldn't mess with me or my fellow Tech fans.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          guklke did you fick that dude at te vbar tongiht5, he awas all iover youi. and way over your haead.
                          Whats the difference between the Tech Hockey Team and the Huskies Pep Band?

WE'RE NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS!

Comment

Originally posted by The Incredible Gulk View Post
                            Get it right. Its people from Wisconsin who ******* dead deer not Yoopers. As I have said before and will say again, I come from a state full of crazy people. From bestiality to serial killers we cover the entire spectrum, so you really shouldn't mess with me or my fellow Tech fans.
                            FYP.

You know, I'd almost rather have JSR... you guys interested in trading trolls?
                            Always a Wildcat...

Comment

FYP.

You know, I'd almost rather have JSR... you guys interested in trading trolls?
                              It would be fantastic if JSR was Walt Kyle and bwk was Jamie Russell.
                              Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                              I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                              Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

My father-in-law graduated from Tech, and both his kids went to Northern. I guess those Tech guys are kinda smart.
                                Hey, does the Tech band still dress up like a bunch of clowns? I always found that to be quite appropriate.
                                “They are a **** site better than the U.S. Army, at least we know that they will be there in the morning.”
                                – Lewis B. Chesty Puller
                                when a journalist asked him about being surrounded by 22. enemy divisions

Comment

• Working...
                                  X