No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
    Proof:

*****http://vfrworld.com/photos/data/718/ohlookcupcakes.jpeg******
    yes
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Re: The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      Well, if she doesn't have teeth, she can't drag her teeth, which is a plus.
      But....nevermind.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        Girls with tattoos can be **** hot...and teeth are way overrated.
        i'm going to get tattoos on my teeth.

Comment

********* Alert!!!!!!!

*****http://www.catwritr.com/images/goal.gif******
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Hmm... I have some ink...

And I'm getting another one soon hopefully!
            Application for Admission to the WCHA:
            http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
            Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
            Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
            Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
            All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Can anyone guess why I'm so bad at hockey?

Comment

Originally posted by boot_walt_kyle View Post
                Can anyone guess why I'm so bad at hockey?
                because i just can't stay out of the BOX!!!

get it!

do you see what I did there?

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
                  Hmm... I have some ink...

And I'm getting another one soon hopefully!
                  I'd like another one. I have some ideas, mostly concerning heritage or an uncle whose name is my Roman Catholic confirmation name. Just need the money. I'm thinking my next one will run somewhere in the $200-$300 range (the place I've gone to for my previous two charges by time, not color/detail/etc).
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    I'd like another one. I have some ideas, mostly concerning heritage or an uncle whose name is my Roman Catholic confirmation name. Just need the money. I'm thinking my next one will run somewhere in the $200-$300 range (the place I've gone to for my previous two charges by time, not color/detail/etc).
                    I'm thinking my next one will probably be Sioux related. Then I really will be a Sioux fan forever
                    Application for Admission to the WCHA:
                    http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
                    Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
                    Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
                    Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
                    All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
                      I'm thinking my next one will probably be Sioux related. Then I really will be a Sioux fan forever
                      Reserve time now (because you'd kinda have to) and go to Electric Dragonland.

Of my friends, only one has gone elsewhere (Cloud 9 near St Cloud, IIRC). This place is top notch.

Comment

Originally posted by boot_walt_kyle View Post
                        because i just can't stay out of the BOX!!!

get it!

do you see what I did there?
                        But it's highly doubtful you've ever been in the box for more than 2 minutes.
                        "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                          But it's highly doubtful you've ever been in the box for more than 2 minutes.
                          Game DQ- Sent to the golden showers

See what I did there?
                          Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
                          1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
                          1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
                          2006-2007: 15-24-2
                          2007-2008: 20-20-4
                          2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

Originally posted by NMU8405 View Post
                            Game DQ- Sent to the golden showers

See what I did there?
                            No, do it again.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Dorkisak
                              Why do you need an entertaining game when you have me, ♥sweet♥heart?♥
                              Because, if you were the actual person you're claiming to be, you'd know that we don't sit together during these games.
                              Always a Wildcat...
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                                Because, if you were the actual person you're claiming to be, you'd know that we don't sit together during these games.
                                I think, what he is trying to say is that he would like you to bring him an extra NMU jersey so he can wear it and sit by you for this game.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Working...
                                  X