No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
    Dorkisak can easily get her a free ticket cause I know that him and I are the only two season tickets holders in row 5
    The ticket people are full of crap, they said there were only one or two student season ticket holders this year AT MOST, yet with me that makes 3 and I know there are at least a few more.

Comment

• Re: The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

Originally posted by Yager View Post
      The ticket people are full of crap, they said there were only one or two student season ticket holders this year AT MOST, yet with me that makes 3 and I know there are at least a few more.
      I've got season tickets too. But beyond us I doubt there's very many.
      Boosh Factor: 11

Michigan Tech Autographed Goal Pucks

Comment

Originally posted by crazypotatoes View Post
        I've got season tickets too. But beyond us I doubt there's very many.
        Yeah, I'd say like 6 or 7. But still more than the maximum of two that they guaranteed me when I asked them to check.

Comment

So I feel dumb. I've been sitting here all night wondering why the heck this thread was still going. I then checked the schedule AND read the thread title and realized that there actually is a game coming up in the near future. Wow, I'm a little slow... lol

Continue on
          Application for Admission to the WCHA:
          http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
          Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
          Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
          Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
          All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
            So I feel dumb. I've been sitting here all night wondering why the heck this thread was still going. I then checked the schedule AND read the thread title and realized that there actually is a game coming up in the near future. Wow, I'm a little slow... lol

Continue on
            *****http://themalephabet.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/noob1.jpg******

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
              *****http://themalephabet.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/noob1.jpg******
              Blah. This I know. I'm reminded of it every other day.
              Application for Admission to the WCHA:
              http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
              Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
              Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
              Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
              All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
                You're hanging around Foopers too much. They're rubbing off on you.

Before anyone says it, I don't hang out with Foopers too much, I hang out with Gopher fans too much. Therefore I'm just becoming arrogant not to mention severely decreasing my ability to score....
                Last edited by MinnesotaNorthStar; 01-04-2010, 11:34 PM.
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                  You're hanging around Foopers too much. They're rubbing off on you.

Before anyone says it, I don't hang out with Foopers too much, I hang out with Gopher fans too much. Therefore I'm just becoming arrogant not to mention severely decreasing my ability to score....
                  Don't worry, you'll be in St, Clooud on Saturday, the girls there are easier than a 1st grade math quiz.
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                    Don't worry, you'll be in St, Clooud on Saturday, the girls there are easier than a 1st grade math quiz.
                    And they have more tattoos then teeth.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      And they have more tattoos then teeth.
                      Girls with tattoos can be **** hot...and teeth are way overrated.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Girls with tattoos can be **** hot.
                        Concur.
                        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                          How did I know that was coming...

RIP - Kirby

Comment

No. More tatts than teeth are horrid. Tatts? Hot. 3 teeth? NO.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              No. More tatts than teeth are horrid. Tatts? Hot. 3 teeth? NO.
                              Well, if she doesn't have teeth, she can't drag her teeth, which is a plus.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Proof:

*****http://vfrworld.com/photos/data/718/ohlookcupcakes.jpeg******
                                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Working...
                                X