No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    Monster Burger>Baconator
    Triple Bacon Butterburger Deluxe > Monster Burger > Baconator

Although the monster burger's 1420 calories (without drink or fries) is awesome on its own. The bacon deluxe is only 931. The baconator gets 1,330.

Comment

• Re: The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

Originally posted by Yager View Post
      Triple Bacon Butterburger Deluxe > Monster Burger > Baconator

Although the monster burger's 1420 calories (without drink or fries) is awesome on its own. The bacon deluxe is only 931. The baconator gets 1,330.
      I won't argue with that. I love Culvers burgers.
      I shouldn't admit to it, but I once had a 2800 calorie meal at Hardees in Houghton...Monster Thickburger, chili-cheese fries, spicy chicken sandwich and an oreo hand-spun shake. I should have died.

I also prefer the BK Quad Stacker better than the Baconator...
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I shouldn't admit to it, but I once had a 2800 calorie meal at Hardees in Houghton...Monster Thickburger, chili-cheese fries, spicy chicken sandwich and an oreo hand-spun shake. I should have died.

That's a hell of a meal. Not that I've ever done anything similar.

As do I. More cheese, more meat, less of anything else to get in the way, and better flavor.
        Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
        I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
        Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

I get finished with one Monster Thickburger combo and want another one but money always stops me.

Comment

I could eat all that! You might have to give me a couple days, but I could do it!
            Application for Admission to the WCHA:
            http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
            Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
            Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
            Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
            All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
              Gulke really doesn't appreciate it when you post pictures of his girlfriend without his permission.
              So uh..does she have a sister?
              Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
              1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
              1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
              2006-2007: 15-24-2
              2007-2008: 20-20-4
              2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

There campus store sells penicillin by the case
                I believe you mean health center. And 'their.'

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                I know why NMU did so poorly last weekend. It was the J.O. curse. I saw him slinking away after Saturday's game.
                Embrace the hate.

Comment

Originally posted by nmu_27 View Post
                  I believe you mean health center. And 'their.'
                  You are half correct.

Comment

I get finished with one Monster Thickburger combo and want another one but money always stops me.
                    The Monster Thickburger= Heart Attack on a bun
                    "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

My arteries ache after just reading those posts... yikes.
                      Always a Wildcat...
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by nmu_27 View Post
                        I know why NMU did so poorly last weekend. It was the J.O. curse. I saw him slinking away after Saturday's game.
                        I heard.

He's much better when utilized out of the country. JO needs to get his * back to Sweden and find us some more recruits.

And maybe on the way home he should swing by Finland and their goaltending factory...
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

aparch - re: your rep: no, I've known for a while, but many others don't and I was merely passing along valuable information because I'm tired of the "clever" and unnecessary tricks to pass the censor when there is no censor to begin with
                          sigpic

MinnesotaNorthStar: bando > all of you
                          streaker:There isn't a team in this league she doesn't mention, (well, okay, she probably doesn't know there is a team in Marquette) if it does something worth mentioning.
                          TwitchBoy: what the heck, GO CATS GO CATS GOCATSGO!

Comment

I love me a good Monster Thickburger, except for the fact that my arteries clog before I finish it...

Comment

Originally posted by techcodemonkey View Post
                              I love me a good Monster Thickburger, except for the fact that my arteries clog before I finish it...
                              Tell your arteries to clean the sand out.
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

So is anybody going to Marquette, then returning to Houghton?
                                Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                                What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Working...
                                X