No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
    For your birthday since I didn't make you a cake? I could consider doing that...
    Is it really that much of a hassle to log into your own account?
    Boosh Factor: 11

Michigan Tech Autographed Goal Pucks

Comment

• Re: The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

Originally posted by NMU8405 View Post
      Non-Hockey talk leads to wonderful discoveries! Does anyone care how these games actually turn out?
      Only somewhat.
      Always a Wildcat...
      Originally posted by Kepler
      If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
        NMU sucks. the woman are diseased. the men are gay. the hockey team can't even beat the Lakers. the school has this stupid fake cup.

Tech wins. hands down. NMU players go back to studying culinary science.
        Wait a second now, I thought it was already determined when taking shots at the other school that Tech men are gay.

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
        How about the Vango's/Ambo's Memorial Fooper Cup?
        What are we memorializing?

And I object to the word Fooper. This term was made up by some *** who wants nothing to do with the upper peninsula. I think Yooper should be used instead.
        Embrace the hate.

Comment

Originally posted by nmu_27 View Post
          Wait a second now, I thought it was already determined when taking shots at the other school that Tech men are gay.

What are we memorializing?

And I object to the word Fooper. This term was made up by some *** who wants nothing to do with the upper peninsula. I think Yooper should be used instead.
          News to me.

The Ramada Cup, duh.

Eh, I suppose. If we're REALLY going to make it official though, call it something like the Vango's/Ambo US 41 Challenge Cup. But official is boring.
          Last edited by Beer Pong Horn; 12-14-2009, 11:34 AM.
          Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
          I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
          Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by crazypotatoes View Post
            QFT
            Originally posted by SCSU Euro
            What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Fishbowls=overpriced deliciousness.
              You do realize they make frozen Ambo pizza, right?
              Congress is better.

Comment

Originally posted by nmu_27 View Post

I've been there 3 times; twice in the past year. I support your economy when I'm there. So, I think "Fooper" is a fair term.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                  I will agree to this, and likewise: I would travel the 2 hours just for some pizza and a fishbowl or 2 or 3...
                  Well that makes sense. We were all confused why you would come just to see Dorkisak.

Comment

Originally posted by NMU8405 View Post
                    Non-Hockey talk leads to wonderful discoveries! Does anyone care how these games actually turn out?
                    Nope.
                    For your birthday since I didn't make you a cake? I could consider doing that...
                    Sweet.
                    Originally posted by crazypotatoes View Post
                    You should be spending more time hitting on the female that Brent and I mentioned yesterday...get to it!
                    Originally posted by Yager View Post
                    Well that makes sense. We were all confused why you would come just to see Dorkisak.
                    She gets to see Gulke too!
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

WUAVTVLHMTKAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO CATS!!!!
                      Last edited by Kujo/NMU Hockey; 12-14-2009, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                        You should mail me Tostada Pizza, pronto.
                        Are you going to share with me?? I love that pizza! And happy birthday again

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                        I laughed at that. Then remembered I went there once to do that...

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                        You should be spending more time hitting on the female that Brent and I mentioned yesterday...get to it!

She gets to see Gulke too!
                        I totally chimed into that conversation too, right at the end

Why would anyone wanna go to see Gulke?? Ha just kidding Gulk, don't hate me!
                        Application for Admission to the WCHA:
                        http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
                        Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
                        Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
                        Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
                        All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Its not as warm as you think it is in the sandbox--a cool 60 and rainy turning everything in a liquid poo...

LETS GO CATS!!!!

Comment

*****http://inlinethumb56.webshots.com/45239/2873104530080378564S500x500Q85.jpg******

Warning: Does not prevent the risk of transmitting or contracting STDs or AIDS.
                            Last edited by NMU8405; 12-14-2009, 12:28 PM.
                            Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
                            1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
                            1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
                            2006-2007: 15-24-2
                            2007-2008: 20-20-4
                            2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

Personally, I have no problem with the term "Fooper", and I happen to love the UP. It seems to me that if there's going to be some kind of trophy passed between the fanbases, it ought to have a few unique elements which connect it specifically to college hockey and Tech/NMU. There's no reason we can't have some fun with it.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
                                Are you going to share with me?? I love that pizza! And happy birthday again
                                Maybe...
                                Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Personally, I have no problem with the term "Fooper", and I happen to love the UP. It seems to me that if there's going to be some kind of trophy passed between the fanbases, it ought to have a few unique elements which connect it specifically to college hockey and Tech/NMU. There's no reason we can't have some fun with it.
                                One trophy that I know about has the stipulation that every time it changes hands something has to be added to it by the winning fanbase. The one I know of used to just be a brake rotor, now it has a gas-powered blender, to make margaritas, and an air horn (among many other things) on it.
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X