No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    Lets get a sponsor for it. Preferably a bar or 2, that can provide us with alcohol. Ideally it would be one bar in each city, it could be the DT-(insert favorite Marquette bar here) Fooper Cup.
    Perhaps each city's Doghouse?
    Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
    I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
    Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

• Re: The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

Lets get a sponsor for it. Preferably a bar or 2, that can provide us with alcohol. Ideally it would be one bar in each city, it could be the DT-(insert favorite Marquette bar here) Fooper Cup.
      Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
      Either of these. Stuckos would be my call for Marquette.
      Always a Wildcat...
      Originally posted by Kepler
      If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

I thought about using Uphill/Upfront, but I don't want anything to do with the Uphill unless it is senior walk or after I have had more than 3 pitchers on a thursday night. Also, I have no idea what Upfront is, I'm just pretty sure that it is a bar in Marquette...
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

NMU sucks. the woman are diseased. the men are gay. the hockey team can't even beat the Lakers. the school has this stupid fake cup.

Tech wins. hands down. NMU players go back to studying culinary science.
          Originally posted by mtu_huskies
          "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
          Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
          Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

I thought about using Uphill/Upfront, but I don't want anything to do with the Uphill unless it is senior walk or after I have had more than 3 pitchers on a thursday night. Also, I have no idea what Upfront is, I'm just pretty sure that it is a bar in Marquette...
            How about the Vango's/Ambo's Memorial Fooper Cup?
            Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
            I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
            Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
              NMU sucks. the woman are diseased. the men are gay. the hockey team can't even beat the Lakers. the school has this stupid fake cup.

Culinary science? I have no problem with that, but you'd think that they'd strive to be more than a pipeline school for Applebee's.
              Works for me!
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Yeah, it's a bar in Marquette. I don't go there, though, unless a good band is playing. It's not worth the $5 cover and stupidly overpriced drinks.
                Always a Wildcat...
                If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post

Feisty huskyfan!!!

YES. Vango's and tAmbo are two of the best dining establishments in both towns. Hell, I'd travel two hours just to go to Vango's.
                  Originally posted by Twitch Boy
                  Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
                    YES. Vango's and tAmbo are two of the best dining establishments in both towns. Hell, I'd travel two hours just to go to Vango's.
                    I will agree to this, and likewise: I would travel the 2 hours just for some pizza and a fishbowl or 2 or 3...
                    Always a Wildcat...

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                      I will agree to this, and likewise: I would travel the 2 hours just for some pizza and a fishbowl or 2 or 3...
                      Fishbowls=overpriced deliciousness.
                      You do realize they make frozen Ambo pizza, right?

Comment

I did not know this.
                        Always a Wildcat...

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                          I did not know this.
                          Yes!

Comment

You should mail me Tostada Pizza, pronto.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Yes!
                              Non-Hockey talk leads to wonderful discoveries! Does anyone care how these games actually turn out?
                              Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
                              1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
                              1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
                              2006-2007: 15-24-2
                              2007-2008: 20-20-4
                              2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

You should mail me Tostada Pizza, pronto.
                                For your birthday since I didn't make you a cake? I could consider doing that...
                                Originally posted by NMU8405 View Post
                                Non-Hockey talk leads to wonderful discoveries! Does anyone care how these games actually turn out?
                                Eh, not really.

Comment

Working...
                                X