No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
    ok so not so epic then, my bad, I'm still a newb
    Things that NMU can do in epic fasion:

Epic fail
    Epic case of crabs
    Epic excuse for education
    Epicly kick Foote's ***, which is fine by me
    Epic history of banning Techies from the BEC

Comment

Re: The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

So, if there's a tie in both of these games, will both coaches get fired?
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post

Epic fail
        Epic case of crabs
        Epic loss of mascot's head to the Michigan Tech Pep Banned.
        Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
        I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
        Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
          Epic loss of mascot's head to the Michigan Tech Pep Banned.
          Epic hothead forward whacking his own band member in the head with a puck.
          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            So, if there's a tie in both of these games, will both coaches get fired?
            God hopes. Also, that brings up a question. Would Russell agree to the shootout in the event of a tie. I don't see why not, it would be pretty cool to see for us Techies, at least.

Comment

God hopes. Also, that brings up a question. Would Russell agree to the shootout in the event of a tie. I don't see why not, it would be pretty cool to see for us Techies, at least.
              You've watched this team all season.

Consider how many times you've heard Dirk say something along the lines of "...all alone AND HE MISSES THE NET!"

Are you sure you want to see Tech in a shootout?
              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                You've watched this team all season.

Consider how many times you've heard Dirk say something along the lines of "...all alone AND HE MISSES THE NET!"

Are you sure you want to see Tech in a shootout?
                Quote CHA this weekend, on a missed opportunity on Sat:

"Kangas had his legs wide open, and the Tech males didn't know what to do!"
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Fat chance of it happening - Russell is on record as being opposed to shootouts. A position I very much agree with, and not because my team would be incapable of winning one.

Comment

Epic fail
                    Epic case of crabs
                    Epicly bad arena with regards to sight lines
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Re: The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Fat chance of it happening - Russell is on record as being opposed to shootouts. A position I very much agree with, and not because my team would be incapable of winning one.
                      Yeah but the reason for that is because he doesn't want points to be up for grabs in shootouts. This has virtually involved except bragging rights.

Comment

• Re: The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

Yeah but the reason for that is because he doesn't want points to be up for grabs in shootouts. This has virtually involved except bragging rights.
                        Russell has said that, aside from points, a shootout loss still feels like a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Russell has said that, aside from points, a shootout loss still feels like a loss.
                          Oh... well then * him. He needs to get some balls.

Comment

Oh... well then * him. He needs to get some balls.
                            No, shootouts suck. They suck in the NHL, they suck in the CCHA, they suck in the AHL, they suck in every level of hockey in which they're used.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              No, shootouts suck. They suck in the NHL, they suck in the CCHA, they suck in the AHL, they suck in every level of hockey in which they're used.
                              QFT
                              Application for Admission to the WCHA:
                              http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
                              Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
                              Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
                              Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
                              All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X