No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
    How about we compare Zamboni drivers?
    You still want a girlfriend after this week, buddy?
    Always a Wildcat...
    Originally posted by Kepler
    If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Re: The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
      How about we compare Zamboni drivers?
      The old homely chick that used to work at NMU retired. She was sweet
      @#$% Calgary, Go Oilers Go

Your mom is so fat that the escape velocity at her surface exceeds 3*10^8 m/s

Originally posted by Jon
      I'd much rather be in WI.

Comment

Originally posted by Boosh View Post
        The old homely chick that used to work at NMU retired. She was sweet
        Can they get rid of the drunk ******* next? Seriously, how ****ing hard is it to make a straight line after years and years of practice?

Comment

Originally posted by Foxton View Post
          Can they get rid of the drunk ******* next? Seriously, how ****ing hard is it to make a straight line after years and years of practice?
          Bring in the guys from Lakeview!
          Always a Wildcat...
          If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
            Bring in the guys from Lakeview!
            Pfft, they could drag someone in off the street each night, give em 5 minutes of "training", and they'd still do a better job than him.

Comment

Originally posted by Foxton View Post
              They nearly collided last year scraping the ice for a shootout. And yes...they really brought both Zambonis out for that.
              Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
              1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
              1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
              2006-2007: 15-24-2
              2007-2008: 20-20-4
              2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

Battle of the Yooper schools, epic
                Application for Admission to the WCHA:
                http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
                Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
                Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
                Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
                All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
                  Battle of the Yooper schools, epic
                  You have a bizarre definition of "epic".

Now all we need is the crooner to sing us some Sweet Caroline, and the shytestorm will be assembled.
                  Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                  I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                  Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post

Now all we need is the crooner to sing us some Sweet Caroline, and the shytestorm will be assembled.
                    BAH BAH BAH!
                    Always a Wildcat...

Comment

MOJO and The Puckheads can sing Sweet Caroline.........

Comment

Originally posted by Kujo/NMU Hockey View Post
                        MOJO and The Puckheads can sing Sweet Caroline.........
                        And they do a good job. Now I wish the band would stop being mean and actually play it when they're there.
                        Always a Wildcat...

Comment

I was not referring to the games as being epic. I was referring to this thread as epic, because I know what Tech threads are like, and I'm assuming since Northern is in the UP, it's probably similar. Bored people

Fighting Sioux
                          Michigan Tech Huskies

Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)

Comment

I'm assuming since Northern is in the UP, it's probably similar. Bored people
                            Not just in da UP. Talk about 115,000 Soldiers bored out of their mind in the Sandbox..........

LETS GO CATS!!!!

Comment

I was not referring to the games as being epic. I was referring to this thread as epic, because I know what Tech threads are like, and I'm assuming since Northern is in the UP, it's probably similar. Bored people
                              Northern threads are never even close to amusing as the Tech threads are. All they ever seem to want to talk about is hockey.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              guklke did you fick that dude at te vbar tongiht5, he awas all iover youi. and way over your haead.
                              Whats the difference between the Tech Hockey Team and the Huskies Pep Band?

WE'RE NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS!

Comment

Originally posted by Kujo/NMU Hockey View Post
                                Not just in da UP. Talk about 115,000 Soldiers bored out of their mind in the Sandbox..........

LETS GO CATS!!!!
                                Can you send some warmth to ND? haha

Originally posted by The Incredible Gulk View Post
                                Northern threads are never even close to amusing as the Tech threads are. All they ever seem to want to talk about is hockey.
                                ok so not so epic then, my bad, I'm still a newb

Fighting Sioux
                                Michigan Tech Huskies

(See what I did there?)

Comment

Working...
                                X