No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

I wanna see bwk and JSR go at it with which opposing coach is better.
    Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
    I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
    Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Re: The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Wasn't it Frank Anzalone himself who once referred to LSSU as a "glorified high school"?
      That. Is. Awesome.

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
      Oh God. Please, no.
      Always a Wildcat...
      Originally posted by Kepler
      If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

just start a new thread, let em go at it, we get a couple laughs, then delete it...that way there's no evidence of the s**tshow that will occur...and we still get our laughs...

Comment

I feel the need to say something in advance: NMU posters--the Tech posters do not talk hockey until Friday. Just a heads up.
          Always a Wildcat...
          If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
            I feel the need to say something in advance: NMU posters--the Tech posters do not talk hockey until Friday. Just a heads up.
            For this series game, does it really matter?

I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Comment

For this series game, does it really matter?
              Probably not. But I get sick of people whining in your threads about the lack of hockey talk, and thus by saying something to my home fanbase hope to avoid that whining.
              Always a Wildcat...

Comment

Probably not. But I get sick of people whining in your threads about the lack of hockey talk, and thus by saying something to my home fanbase hope to avoid that whining.
                It'll still happen, but thanks for attempting to forestall it.

Comment

It'll still happen, but thanks for attempting to forestall it.
                  I do my best.
                  Always a Wildcat...

Comment

Actually... we are starting a new tradition. No more hockey talk. Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                      Actually... we are starting a new tradition. No more hockey talk. Ever.
                      Unless it has to do with firing coaches, missing recruits, which arena sucks more, or the dumbest intermission games.

Comment

No need to explain, 1 techie is enough in 1 family.....

Lets talk schematics or linear structural engineering, instead of hockey--the one thing we can really look forward too.....

Its time to Play Hockey Cats.............. Wake-up and turn this thing around to make a run in D1 Hockey.....

LETS GO CATS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kujo/NMU Hockey View Post
                          Its time to Play Hockey Cats.............. Wake-up and turn this thing around to make a run in D1 Hockey.....
                          LETS GO CATS!!!!
                          Yeah... What he said.
                          There is just something about the number 27!!

Comment

Unless it has to do with firing coaches, missing recruits, which arena sucks more, or the dumbest intermission games.
                            Agreed, and to cover that... Russell, Pierre, the Berry, on ice trivia where you can't even hear what they are saying (don't think it has reappeared since earlier this year).

Comment

WCHA's best Nachos vs. Cheesecake-on-a-Stick and personal DiGiorno's pizzas?

Vertical striped pants vs. Horizontal Striped Shirts?
                              Always a Wildcat...

Comment

How about we compare Zamboni drivers?
                                Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                                What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Working...
                                X