Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

    Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
    Quick. Google "Ebony and Ivory". Just do it.


    Or, we could do Leaving on a Jet Plane. What do you think, Brent?
    "You must spread some reputation around before giving it to nmupiccdiva again..."
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

    Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

    Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

    Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

    Comment


    • Re: The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

      Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
      "You must spread some reputation around before giving it to nmupiccdiva again..."
      Always a Wildcat...
      Originally posted by Kepler
      If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

      Comment


      • Re: The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

        This is getting way too friendly in here. Therefore (for the sake of the rivalry)... NMU sucks. There campus store sells penicillin by the case and there most successful program is fast food manager training. Which brings me to their best feature, being near a Culvers and Wendy's; this is the best compliment you will get from me right now. Your turn, NMU.

        Also, I heard someone say Ring of Fire so why not bring up the alternate version?

        Pee is a burning thing
        And it makes my member sting
        Bound by wild desire
        I fell into her crotch of fire

        Well I fell into her burning crotch fire
        I went down, down, down
        And the crabs crawled higher

        And it burns, burns, burns
        The crotch of fire, the crotch of fire

        The taste of nuts is sweet
        When your tongue licks my meat
        At first, the burning was mild…
        Then oh, how the herpes went wild!

        Well I fell into her burning crotch fire
        I went down, down, down
        And the crabs crawled higher

        And it burns, burns, burns
        The crotch of fire, the crotch of fire

        Comment


        • Re: The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

          Originally posted by crazytechfan View Post
          My first two thoughts were Why Can't We Be Friends and Ring of Fire, but then I remembered that WCWBF lacks much variety, and Ring of Fire just isn't good for this situation. Any other ideas?
          I knew it was only a short amount of time until some one posted Buring Crotch of Fire, wrong thread to mention Ring of Fire

          Comment


          • Re: The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

            Way. Too. Funny.

            ...not yager's fire crotch song.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

            RIP - Kirby

            Comment


            • Re: The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

              So who's going to Wendy's after the game?
              Originally posted by SCSU Euro
              What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

              Comment


              • Re: The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

                Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                So who's going to Wendy's after the game?
                If I was to end up going to the game, I would undoubtedly be going to Wendy's before and after the game.
                Loose and St Cloud go together. Like milk and cookies. Or bacon and porn. -Brenthoven
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                i heart ctf. sdhe is awsdome!!! best ooster ever
                Originally posted by Brenthoven
                Fooperese.
                Saying that ctf is awesome.
                Saying that ctf is the best poster.
                bb_dl chasing after a raccoon: "I'm going to make this *ing skunk my b**ch!"

                Comment


                • Re: The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

                  Originally posted by crazytechfan View Post
                  If I was to end up going to the game, I would undoubtedly be going to Wendy's before and after the game.
                  Culver's Before, Wendy's after...
                  Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                  What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

                  Comment


                  • Re: The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

                    Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                    Culver's Before, Wendy's after...
                    Not really a Culvers fan...
                    Maybe Vango's for lunch, actually.
                    Loose and St Cloud go together. Like milk and cookies. Or bacon and porn. -Brenthoven
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    i heart ctf. sdhe is awsdome!!! best ooster ever
                    Originally posted by Brenthoven
                    Fooperese.
                    Saying that ctf is awesome.
                    Saying that ctf is the best poster.
                    bb_dl chasing after a raccoon: "I'm going to make this *ing skunk my b**ch!"

                    Comment


                    • Re: The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

                      Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                      So who's going to Wendy's after the game?
                      I'm definitely going. The last time I was at Wendy's (over Thanksgiving in Rochester) I asked for a Baconator with no mayo. The cashier thought I said "no bacon" and I had to clarify that I did, in fact, want bacon on my Baconator.
                      Boosh Factor: 11


                      Michigan Tech Autographed Goal Pucks

                      Comment


                      • Re: The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

                        Originally posted by crazypotatoes View Post
                        I'm definitely going. The last time I was at Wendy's (over Thanksgiving in Rochester) I asked for a Baconator with no mayo. The cashier thought I said "no bacon" and I had to clarify that I did, in fact, want bacon on my Baconator.
                        dâmn Minnesotans.
                        Loose and St Cloud go together. Like milk and cookies. Or bacon and porn. -Brenthoven
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        i heart ctf. sdhe is awsdome!!! best ooster ever
                        Originally posted by Brenthoven
                        Fooperese.
                        Saying that ctf is awesome.
                        Saying that ctf is the best poster.
                        bb_dl chasing after a raccoon: "I'm going to make this *ing skunk my b**ch!"

                        Comment


                        • Re: The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

                          Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                          So who's going to Wendy's after the game?
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

                          Live Radio from 100.3

                          Comment


                          • Re: The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

                            Originally posted by crazytechfan View Post
                            dâmn Minnesotans.
                            More like d*mn stupid people.
                            Boosh Factor: 11


                            Michigan Tech Autographed Goal Pucks

                            Comment


                            • Re: The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

                              I was going to go to Wendy's today and Culver's tomorrow.....
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

                              Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

                              Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

                              Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

                              Comment


                              • Re: The Battle for the Imaginary Cup - NMU vs. Michigan Tech, 12/18/09 and 1/12/10

                                Originally posted by crazytechfan View Post
                                Not really a Culvers fan...
                                There is something seriously wrong with that statement.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X