RPI Offseason Thread: Six Languages of Drivel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Offseason Thread: Six Languages of Drivel

Today is 16 September 2014. In honor of Travis Fulton, there are 18 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 4 October 2014 for the start of next season.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
      Hello everyone. If you're planning on attending the game on Saturday, October 25th, we will be holding the 4th Annual RPI Parents Weekend Tailgate. Details are not finalized yet, so bear with me. But plan on joining us at around 3pm...exact location TBD. If you haven't joined us in the past, just bring some food for about 15-20 people; no food assignments will be given out. Also, bring your beverage of choice. It's a great opportunity for loyal fans to meet the parents of incoming players, as well as chat with parents of upper class men. I hope some of you can make it....GO ENGINEERS!
      Hey babo,

I'm sorry, but I'm not in a position this year to provide the cake. I still have the file that I sent to Vanilla Bean so they could put Puckman on it, so if you want it, let me know. I will try to attend the tailgate to meet everyone, but I'm afraid the cake has to be sacrificed by me this year.
      Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
        Glad you're not waiting until the last minute.
        Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        Today is 16 September 2014. In honor of Travis Fulton, there are 18 days until RPI's next game.

I've got 18 days!
        RPI Pep Band
        GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
        🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
        2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
        2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
          Hello everyone. If you're planning on attending the game on Saturday, October 25th, we will be holding the 4th Annual RPI Parents Weekend Tailgate. Details are not finalized yet, so bear with me. But plan on joining us at around 3pm...exact location TBD. If you haven't joined us in the past, just bring some food for about 15-20 people; no food assignments will be given out. Also, bring your beverage of choice. It's a great opportunity for loyal fans to meet the parents of incoming players, as well as chat with parents of upper class men. I hope some of you can make it....GO ENGINEERS!
          I am looking forward to our 4th annual PWT on the 25th! While I won't get there til around 5:45 (I've got a 4 pm Mass), it will be good to see everyone again. Babo, thanks for pulling this all together for us!

Comment

Did you see the recent posting on Without a Peer about Union's local recruit? While the Ghost wore #14 for #26, this one's so slippery that you think he's got nine lives.

Comment

Today is 17 September 2014. In honor of Milos Bubela and Hannah Behounek, there are 17 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

The link hasn't appeared yet to vote for RPI '85 but it should appear here in a few hours.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                  Hey babo,

I'm sorry, but I'm not in a position this year to provide the cake. I still have the file that I sent to Vanilla Bean so they could put Puckman on it, so if you want it, let me know. I will try to attend the tailgate to meet everyone, but I'm afraid the cake has to be sacrificed by me this year.
                  No worries, Jericho...your presence, if you can make it is good enough for me...

Comment

The link hasn't appeared yet to vote for RPI '85 but it should appear here in a few hours.
                    It's up. http://www.ncaa.com/news/icehockey-m...selaer-vs-1956. Vote at the bottom.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I voted for RPI today. Of Course.

Now on the 20th or 21st I'm sure you will want to vote against Union and for the '60-61 Pioneers
                      GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                        I voted for RPI today. Of Course.

Now on the 20th or 21st I'm sure you will want to vote against Union and for the '60-61 Pioneers
                        There is one small problem, I have neither a Twitter nor a Facebook account, however I suspect that the general RPI community will agree with you.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

There is one small problem, I have neither a Twitter nor a Facebook account, however I suspect that the general RPI community will agree with you.
                          ....that probably cuts down half the people who would vote, generational thing.
                          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                            ....that probably cuts down half the people who would vote, generational thing.
                            You too?
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I'm back for the season!

What'd I miss?!

Executive summary of posts, plz, anyone?!
                              Hockey is serious business. Everything else is just a game.

RPI Hockey, Syracuse Football, New York Rangers, New York Giants.

Comment

You too?
                                No Twitter, I have a 10 yr. old Tracfone that stays in my car. I started facebook years ago when I was the Youth Leader @ my church (the teens said, “you so have to”) but I rarely ever look at it anymore. So, I did vote
                                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Working...
                                X