A.I.C. Summer of 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A.I.C. Summer of 2014

A really good 30-35 minutes for AIC, then they started to get over-matched and tired. Some really good things, and some things that can be fixed. To score 3 goals on a top notch goalie when UNH only scores 1 the following night is nice.
    Did not see much of the fourth line, and they are all freshmen, so don't know how they will fare vs Holy Cross when they got more playing time. I was also hearing good things about some of our freshmen after the game.

Comment

Congratulations to AIC on a great sweep. ! keep it up.
      MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Another phantom call tonight. All hail http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-...m-penalty-call

Game tonight could have went either way. AIC made R.M. look weak at times, and R.M. took it to AIC at other times. Neither goalie was too sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by CornwallAce View Post
          Another phantom call tonight. All hail http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-...m-penalty-call

Game tonight could have went either way. AIC made R.M. look weak at times, and R.M. took it to AIC at other times. Neither goalie was too sharp.
          Unfortunately for A.I.C. once they had the 5-3 lead they took (2) needless penalties in the last half of the third period period. They were on the offense near the RMU goal and their tripping and elbowing players 200 feet away from their own goal. Needless penalties. You're at your home rink playing against the #1 team in your conference and a nationally ranked team. More discipline would be beneficial.

Comment

The initial tripping penalty was a player trying to squeeze between an RM player and the goal, falling himself and his stick ends up tripping the RM player trying to leave the area behind the net. IF the refs are going to call the next elbowing when it is 4-4, then they also have to call the blatant interference when AIC worked it out of their zone towards their bench.

Comment

Working...
            X