Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota Gophers Offseason Thread 2014 - Quick, Reload!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Minnesota Gophers Offseason Thread 2014 - Quick, Reload!

http://www.gopherpucklive.com/forum/...=unread#unread

Good news everyone!
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      That is good news. We still might be down an additional half dozen games, but that covers what would have been a huge hole.
      Go Gophers!

Comment

Holy jumping to conclusions and "the sky is falling" around here and GPL.

May want to wait until all the tv coverage info comes out before jumping off that bridge.

Found this quote on the Hockey Day MN web site, we will see what that means as well.

A collegiate contest will once again be part of the proceedings, but details thereof have yet to be finalized.
        Originally posted by CavalryNate
        Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
          Holy jumping to conclusions and "the sky is falling" around here and GPL.

May want to wait until all the tv coverage info comes out before jumping off that bridge.

Found this quote on the Hockey Day MN web site, we will see what that means as well.
          Except for one or two posters, most of this is just people looking to talk about hockey on a hockey message board. Not sure what else one might expect here...
          Go Gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by willythekid View Post
            Surely this is a simple case of karma for talking crap about CBSSport's coverage... such a shame.
            If karma existed Whioux fans would have a chance (or at least finally a reason) at being civilized.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
              I'd put together an initiative to get the U to start streaming games that aren't televised. They do it with many other sports.
              I would probably pay at least $20 a game to see every game even if it's a stream.

Comment

It was more than 1 or 2 posters, and it was full out jump off a bridge mode.

But whatever, to each their own.
                Originally posted by CavalryNate
                Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                sigpic

Comment

Good news indeed! It may even call for another Dintytown riot!
                  Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                    I would probably pay at least $20 a game to see every game even if it's a stream.
                    Streams are huge IMO. Not only can you catch it wherever you are...but they can be watched at later times, dates and rewatched.
                    Go Gophers!

Comment

I wouldn't pay $20 a game to stream. No way in hell. I can't imagine most people would either.
                      Code:
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I wouldn't pay $20 a game to stream. No way in hell. I can't imagine most people would either.
                        Yeah, that is approximately 1/3 of what I pay for my entire DirecTV package which should include these games. No way I'm dropping $20/game...
                        "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

I agree that $20 is too much for streaming - should be $10 tops. For most home games you can buy a single outside the door for less than $20 (but parking is additional unless you're willing to walk about a mile).
                          Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

F that. I was thinking $5 tops. Hell, even then I wouldn't buy it. This is something that should be on FSN or BTN.
                            Code:

Comment

I want to see every game my favorite team plays. I don't care if I have to pay way too much. This is why I'm frustrated about missing games more than most people.

Comment

I'll gladly pay $5/game to stream once I'm in Manila.

Comment

Working...
                                X