Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota State University, Mankato Mavericks Offseason Thread: Yearning for More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota State University, Mankato Mavericks Offseason Thread: Yearning for More

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
    It's really hard to gain much insight when a game is that lopsided. 12-1 score, 53-5 shots on goal, and Trinity didn't get a single shot on goal in the third period, even though the Mavs stopped the aggressive forecheck for a large part of the third.
    I was hoping for something a little more competitive, but it was just great to see a game again.

What was the deal with Knowles? Injury, or something else that kept him out of the lineup?

Comment

Re: Minnesota State University, Mankato Mavericks Offseason Thread: Yearning for More

I'm looking forward to the games the weekend. Home and Home stinks for most fans...but not me as as I live in the Cities. I'll be at both games and hope to see a UMD sweep. Will be a tough test for UMD. I'm happy with UMD so far and expect great things from them this year.
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Working...
      X