• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigblue_dl
    replied
    Re: WCHA Realignment?

Originally posted by Nosferatu View Post
    The NCHC and WCHA will merge, creating the only Super-conference in American Collegiate Hockey. Schedules will reflect geographic and natural rivalries. Travel cost will spread out among teams, allowing for once every other year appearance for some sites. The league will have 2 divisions (very similar to previous conferences, Western and Central). Top 16 teams make playoffs in format to be determined. The Central conference will have Miami and WMU, but these teams start with -6 point to begin the season. 2 Western teams (TBD) shall suffer the same -6 point turncoat handicap. There will be NO SHOOT OUT WHATSOEVER.
    I don't know if this is a joke or not, but a 16 team superleague isn't the worst idea I've heard of.
    Good luck convincing anyone with any say in the matter, though.

Leave a comment:

• Nosferatu
    replied

The NCHC and WCHA will merge, creating the only Super-conference in American Collegiate Hockey. Schedules will reflect geographic and natural rivalries. Travel cost will spread out among teams, allowing for once every other year appearance for some sites. The league will have 2 divisions (very similar to previous conferences, Western and Central). Top 16 teams make playoffs in format to be determined. The Central conference will have Miami and WMU, but these teams start with -6 point to begin the season. 2 Western teams (TBD) shall suffer the same -6 point turncoat handicap. There will be NO SHOOT OUT WHATSOEVER.

Leave a comment:

• Pink Pony
    replied
    Originally posted by Freddie View Post
    ARRRG! Now there's three threads on this subject.
    My head is exploding.
    Good we need more WCHA threads. It is awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Freddie
    replied

Originally posted by Critical Thinker View Post
    Consolidate your rumors, rants, wildly inaccurate speculations, and your most sincere hate for each other here. You're welcome Freddie.

I'll get it started. A conference with BG, Miami, and the Boat Rowers of Western Michigan is inevitable. Thoughts?
    ARRRG! Now there's three threads on this subject.
    My head is exploding.

Leave a comment:

• RaceBoarder
    replied

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Plagarism! My lawyer will call you tomorrow, and you'll be getting a C&D letter within 3 days.

I don't care about the so-called "30% different rule", we'll sue you into settlement anyway! Naturally, the eNeMaU grad cannot develop his own crazy ideas.
    I used a comma in a different place, therefore I WIN

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

MN will somehow find a way and create the Conference Aligning Superior Hockey (CASH). Only MN schools allowed.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
    NMU, Tech, Maine, Denver, Clarkson, and Vermont will break off and form the BIG SNOW conference...
    Plagarism! My lawyer will call you tomorrow, and you'll be getting a C&D letter within 3 days.

I don't care about the so-called "30% different rule", we'll sue you into settlement anyway! Naturally, the eNeMaU grad cannot develop his own crazy ideas.

Leave a comment:

• uaafanblog
    replied

The 45 League ... for all schools above 45 degrees of Latitude.

UAA, UA_, Duluth, NMU, MTU, Maine, NoDak, Bemidji and St. Cloud ...

And only 9 schools cos it divides into 45 ...

UAA and UA_ play each other 16 times a year (in a row) and then play everybody else only on their rink twice.
    Last edited by uaafanblog; 04-02-2014, 10:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RaceBoarder
    replied

NMU, Tech, Maine, Denver, Clarkson, and Vermont will break off and form the BIG SNOW conference...

Leave a comment:

• Critical Thinker
    started a topic WCHA Realignment?

WCHA Realignment?

Consolidate your rumors, rants, wildly inaccurate speculations, and your most sincere hate for each other here. You're welcome Freddie.

I'll get it started. A conference with BG, Miami, and the Boat Rowers of Western Michigan is inevitable. Thoughts?
Working...
X