Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMass Lowell Offseason 2014: Brave New World

Originally posted by gochiefs View Post
    Colorado College just announced their schedule and Lowell is not included in it.
    According to a tentative Merrimack schedule the Warriors will be playing in the Mariucci Classic next season.

Comment

Off topic: Men's Basketball team article from the Sun. The Hawks will open next season at Ohio state and will also play at BC in December.

Comment

Happy Birthday Pesky McGrath!

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
          Well looks like we're adding a couple more games to the schedule next year.
          Press release: Hockey East Approves Expanded Men's Playoff Format for 2015.

Comment

Hellebuyck, Carr, and Holmstrom win awards at the Annual Senior Salute.
            Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
            "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Happy Birthday UMLFan!! Have a good one Monty.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                Happy Birthday UMLFan!! Have a good one Monty.
                Happy Birthday Monty!!

Comment

Thank you.
                  Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                  2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

NE Hockey Journal article. Apex is sweet for once-lowly River Hawks

Comment

Happy Birthday viewfrom123!

Comment

I honestly had no idea that Pie McKenzie had helped with the development of our program.
                        Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                        2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                          I honestly had no idea that Pie McKenzie had helped with the development of our program.
                          It was during one of Blaise's final years. I remember seeing him at most of the games and several other events. Got a chance to chat with him several times.
                          Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
                          "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
                            It was during one of Blaise's final years. I remember seeing him at most of the games and several other events. Got a chance to chat with him several times.
                            That's great. No idea how I missed him.
                            Monty

Comment

Lowell replaces Quinnipiac at Bridgeport’s Frozen Holiday Classic
                              Justin Soderberg
                              President and Editor-in-chief, Mill City Sports
                              Co-Host, MCS Live Online Radio Show
                              Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | Email

Comment

Originally posted by viewfrom123.com View Post
                                Lowell replaces Quinnipiac at Bridgeport’s Frozen Holiday Classic
                                Does this mean they're out of the MN Tournament?
                                Monty

Comment

Working...
                                X