This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
    This is Leaman's team now...let's stop using the excuse of Army's depth issues. Demo changed his commitment to PC from Union late to follow Leaman and Mauermann was a recruited walk-on. There is one guy left from Army's group and it is Mark Adams and he is far from an issue. Luke came in midseason so no issue with his game.

The problem is the players expected to score goals have not this season with the bullseye on the first round pick Jankowski who has 4 goals on the year. He only has one goal in Hockey East play. Flames can't be happy with his development at all.
    I do agree Janko's production is part of the issue. I also pointed yesterday that I thought part of Jnko's issue he needs his linemates to make him better not the opposite
    Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

• Re: Providence College...the battle goes on...Boston twice in 15

Does anyone else think we NEED to sweep or at least take three this weekend to still be in the NCAA picture? Even then, I would really prefer not to be in the 14-15-16 pwr heading into HE playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by squidjigger View Post
        Does anyone else think we NEED to sweep or at least take three this weekend to still be in the NCAA picture? Even then, I would really prefer not to be in the 14-15-16 pwr heading into HE playoffs.
        The Friars absolutely need to sweep this weekend. The really put themselves in a hole by not finishing off UMASS last weekend. Some fans can try to put a positive spin on it if they want but PC booted the ball (or puck) last weekend making this Maine series huge. A poor showing this weekend means PC is on the road in the HE playoffs and if they don't advance to the Garden then I don't see them in the NCAA's.

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
          The Friars absolutely need to sweep this weekend. The really put themselves in a hole by not finishing off UMASS last weekend. Some fans can try to put a positive spin on it if they want but PC booted the ball (or puck) last weekend making this Maine series huge. A poor showing this weekend means PC is on the road in the HE playoffs and if they don't advance to the Garden then I don't see them in the NCAA's.
          Been saying it all year that this team is underachieving. This team has swept one HE team this year in Lowell and won only one other series vs UConn...Rest of the year they are 1-1-0 against everyone.
          Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

They made the bed now they have to live with it...a sweep is needed, 3 points are not enough....letting UMass win killed them

Comment

• Originally posted by satyking View Post
              They made the bed now they have to live with it...a sweep is needed, 3 points are not enough....letting UMass win killed them
              Hurt them in the PWR a ton...
              Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Dear PC hockey team, please sweep Maine this weekend as for some reason unbeknownst to UNH fans, we were unable to. Thank you!
                Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Working...
                X