X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Re: w-t-f is uscho talking about?

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
    The HEA team would have no depth. The WCHA 3/4 lines would dominate the lowly HEA lines like it ain't no thang.

I'm going to play the video game version where you only have to play one line.

Leave a comment:

• brianvf
    replied

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    just on our little subway green line i'll skate colin wilson, nate gerbe, cory schneider, nick petrecki, and brian strait (and to fill out the fwd line, i add pat kane ). every decent program loses guys early. i think my five from only two hea teams has a good chance to beat your wcha 10-team five in a 7 game series.
    The HEA team would have no depth. The WCHA 3/4 lines would dominate the lowly HEA lines like it ain't no thang.

Leave a comment:

• Golden Tuuk
    replied

Mookie, I guess I've heard of Pat Kane. I really don't know why you bring him up. But you know I was asking about WCHA defectors.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    and someone else could take miami and bc and throw in any two. and i'd like my four.

just on our little subway green line i'll skate colin wilson, nate gerbe, cory schneider, nick petrecki, and brian strait (and to fill out the fwd line, i add pat kane ). every decent program loses guys early. i think my five from only two hea teams has a good chance to beat your wcha 10-team five in a 7 game series.
    You area clown! The WCHA is the best conference evah!!!one!!

Leave a comment:

• mookie1995
    replied

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    get serious. I'll take DU, UW, UND, CC's odds on winning it all against the rest of the table
    and someone else could take miami and bc and throw in any two. and i'd like my four.

Originally posted by Golden Tuuk View Post
    I would really like to see a list of early WCHA departures since the summer of 2006. I'm sure you could make a couple of world beating teams out of them.

Leave a comment:

• Golden Tuuk
    replied

I would really like to see a list of early WCHA departures since the summer of 2006. I'm sure you could make a couple of world beating teams out of them.

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied

Originally posted by kdiff77 View Post
    For that matter, the ECAC, AHA, or CHA (is that defunct yet?) could have one come April 6. Literally every single team in the country has a chance to win it, and you saying that the WCHA could win it is just as idiotic as me saying that Brown will win it.
    get serious. I'll take DU, UW, UND, CC's odds on winning it all against the rest of the table

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
    Yeah let's not forget in 2008, they put 3 WCHA teams in the same bracket.
    2007, we had three teams in the tournament. They found a way to put 2 in the same bracket.

Not to be a crybaby, but since 2005 it seems like they are doing everything in their power to keep that from happening again.
    Yeah, it's The Man trying to keep a brotha' down, man!

Leave a comment:

• kdiff77
    replied

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    In the 2000's thusfar WCHA has what, 5 titles? could be 6 come April.
    For that matter, the ECAC, AHA, or CHA (is that defunct yet?) could have one come April 6. Literally every single team in the country has a chance to win it, and you saying that the WCHA could win it is just as idiotic as me saying that Brown will win it.

Leave a comment:

• NMU8405
    replied

The CHA and the AHA will win a national title before the WCHA. Huge. Its Science.

Leave a comment:

• SCSU Euro
    replied

WCHA hasn't been the best conference the last couple years, it happens, the leagues go in streaks. Its still the conference of the decade with 5 NCs.

Until another conference has 4 teams in the Frozen Four, this isn't much of a debate.

Leave a comment:

• HarleyMC
    replied

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    Isn't Minnesota the only team that matters? and isn't Minnesota in the WCHA? Minnie sucks, WCHA sucks, simple as that
    You hab learned your lesson vell, grasshopper.

Leave a comment:

• Runninwiththedogs
    replied

Originally posted by JS Tigers View Post
    Absolutely true. I don't think there is any doubt that HE was better last year, but I also don't think there's any question about the fact that the tournament committee has done what they can to keep the WCHA at bay since 2005.
    2009 also had 3 WCHA teams and 2 in the same bracket, as tUMD and DU were in the same bracket.

*edit*
    However, they have done the same thing to Hockey East over the time period.
    Last edited by Runninwiththedogs; 12-12-2009, 11:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JW Tigers
    replied

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
    Yeah let's not forget in 2008, they put 3 WCHA teams in the same bracket.
    2007, we had three teams in the tournament. They found a way to put 2 in the same bracket.

Not to be a crybaby, but since 2005 it seems like they are doing everything in their power to keep that from happening again.
    Absolutely true. I don't think there is any doubt that HE was better last year, but I also don't think there's any question about the fact that the tournament committee has done what they can to keep the WCHA at bay since 2005.

Leave a comment:

• walrus
    replied

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
    Minnesota is the only team that matters.
    Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
    Yes.
    Happy taught me well

Leave a comment:

Working...
X