• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Re: w-t-f is uscho talking about?

Originally posted by kdilks View Post
    Dynasty.
    *****http://www.esreality.com/files/placeimages/2007/53316-roflcopter.jpg******

Leave a comment:

• kdilks
    replied

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Please tell me you think Miami is going to win it all. That would be so delicious.
    Dynasty.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
    I will take that bet with any amount possible wagered! Please please give me this bet!!!
    Please tell me you think Miami is going to win it all. That would be so delicious.

Leave a comment:

• redhawkman10
    replied

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    get serious. I'll take DU, UW, UND, CC's odds on winning it all against the rest of the table
    I will take that bet with any amount possible wagered! Please please give me this bet!!!

Leave a comment:

• JW Tigers
    replied

Originally posted by umassfan49 View Post
    It's called sarcasm. But in all honesty I would probably rather have Stalock between the pipes than Bachman.
    If it was sarcastic, you should have indicated that. They're called smileys.

Again, as I mentioned many, many posts ago, I have no argument with Stalock either. It's all subjective anyway, and I really don't see how you can go wrong with either one.

Leave a comment:

• umassfan49
    replied

Originally posted by JS Tigers View Post
    #2. Bachman vs. Frazee? Whatever drug you're on must be **** strong to make you say that .
    It's called sarcasm. But in all honesty I would probably rather have Stalock between the pipes than Bachman.

Leave a comment:

• JW Tigers
    replied

I don't know if you'd have Theissen as the starter for the HE team as others like Ben Bishop, Cory Schneider, and current LA King Jon Quick also left early from school. And Bachman, PLEASE...you might as well start Jeff Frazee!
    #1. I won't argue with Quick, but I'll still take my chances with Theissen
    #2. Bachman vs. Frazee? Whatever drug you're on must be **** strong to make you say that .

Leave a comment:

• Beer Pong Horn
    replied

Jeff Frazee...
    TJ Oshie, John Scott... oh, wait, we're not talking the all-WCHA drinking team, are we?

Leave a comment:

• umassfan49
    replied

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
    Minnesota: Phil Kessel, Blake Wheeler, Kyle Okposo, Alex Goligoski, Erik Johnson, Stu Bickel, Ryan Stoa...
    Jeff Frazee...

Leave a comment:

• umassfan49
    replied

You should add another that is an easy walk from the green line...then you can have Brad Theissen in goal.

You'll need him because the WCHA will have Richard Bachman in goal.
    I don't know if you'd have Theissen as the starter for the HE team as others like Ben Bishop, Cory Schneider, and current LA King Jon Quick also left early from school. And Bachman, PLEASE...you might as well start Jeff Frazee!

Leave a comment:

• UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing
    replied

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
    The regionals and championship aren't in Wisconsin this year, so count out Bucky

Poles are irrelevant.
    First, I think you can add CC to the discounted pile. Secondly, that's racist.

Leave a comment:

• streaker
    replied

Oh boy. Just re-name the thread, WCHA versus the world: let's measure appendages.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    get serious. I'll take DU, UW, UND, CC's odds on winning it all against the rest of the table
    The regionals and championship aren't in Wisconsin this year, so count out Bucky

Originally posted by HockeyMan2000 View Post
    They produce a Top 20 in a sport that sends 16 teams to the national post-season -- making it almost completely irrelevant.
    Poles are irrelevant.

Leave a comment:

• HockeyMan2000
    replied

Half the time I look at USCHO's headlines and write-ups and laugh.

They produce a Top 20 in a sport that sends 16 teams to the national post-season -- making it almost completely irrelevant.

They write up weekend recaps with front page teases like "can you believe it? what a huge upset!" when we all know the nature of college hockey is that no team is going to go undefeated or close to it.

It's like they try to portray the sport as if every single weekend is do-or-die, like it's college football or something, when that's not the way it is.

So whenever they do write something like they did with the WCHA (a statement I find laughable, and I'm not even a WCHA fan), you have to take it with a grain of salt. I'm not even sure they believe what they're writing half the time.
    Last edited by HockeyMan2000; 12-13-2009, 10:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• UMDBulldogHockeyIsKing
    replied

You should add another that is an easy walk from the green line...then you can have Brad Theissen in goal.

You'll need him because the WCHA will have Richard Bachman in goal.
    If I'm looking for someone to backstop my WCHA all-star team, I'm going to pick Alex Stalock. However, if I'm looking for someone to write a really scary story set in a Maine town, then Richard Bachman it is.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X