Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NCAA Hockey Tournament Odds

Originally posted by JAB View Post
    Forget about the odds. In the First Round I'm going with the Animals over the Humans. Every game has this matchup!
    River Hawks vs Mavericks. Which one is human?
    Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
    "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
      River Hawks vs Mavericks. Which one is human?
      A maverick :a person who refuses to follow the customs or rules of a group.

You would have a better argument... which one is an animal since a RiverHawk is a fictional beast.
      Originally posted by Hokydad
      Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
        A maverick :a person who refuses to follow the customs or rules of a group.

You would have a better argument... which one is an animal since a RiverHawk is a fictional beast.
        Clearly your lack of knowledge about other teams hasn't stopped you from posting. Their mascot is a purple cow. So I'll ask again, which one is human?
        Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
        "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by ScottK View Post
          Clearly your lack of knowledge about other teams hasn't stopped you from posting. Their mascot is a purple cow. So I'll ask again, which one is human?
          He's on a roll.. wait till he gets to the part about the Germans bombing Pearl Harbor

Comment

Working...
          X