• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2014-15 schedules

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    The spreadsheet is back, folks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...3c&usp=sharing

I will be making updates today, as well as whenever they are placed on here. Rep me if you'd like to become a collaborator, but please sign the rep, as I am not an Extra member.
    Maine's done with the Florida tourney. Maine and UNH will be playing each other in the non-conference, once in Manchester, once in Portland.

Comment

Originally posted by jeteye1717 View Post
      Or am I totally out to lunch?
      Notre Dame would be breaking the rule then, too. And BU in 08 and 10.
      http://collegehockeyinc.com/ice-breaker

Comment

As others have noted, the Ice Breaker is indeed an exempt tournament, but IIRC any given school can only avail themselves of this exemption once every four years. If that's still the case, then I don't understand how UMTC could be a participant again NEXT season (as has been suggested here by other posters) without then reducing its NC slate by 2 fewer games to compensate and meet the 34-game limit. Or am I totally out to lunch?
        That sounds like that would be accurate. ALthough I don't know UMTC's non-conference schedule next year outside of UMD, NSCC, MSU, SCSU.
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Lerch View Post
          What I am hearing about the RIT non conference schedule:

Home vs. Boston College (at Blue Cross Arena)
          Home vs. Clarkson/St. Lawrence (New arena opening weekend)

At Yale
          At Mariucci Classic
          BC is a hell of a draw for Brick City Weekend. Nice pull for RIT.
          The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
          "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
          GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
          GO LAKERS!!!
          GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
          Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
            That sounds like that would be accurate. ALthough I don't know UMTC's non-conference schedule next year outside of UMD, NSCC, MSU, SCSU.
            UMN Schedule:
            20 conference games
            2 North Star games
            2 H/A w/SCSU
            2 H/A w/UMD
            2 home with Notre Dame
            2 home with BSU
            2 home with MNSU
            2 Ice Breaker
            2 at BC/NE

Comment

Wisconsin's schedule next year should include home series with Michigan Tech, Boston University, North Dakota and Ferris State. Road series at Denver/Colorado College (one night each). "Road" series vs. Northern Michigan at the Resch Cener in Green Bay, Alaska trip vs. Fairbanks and Anchorage. I believe hey sill have one home series left to schedule (officially) since they have the Alaska exemption.

Most of these games will happen in he first half of the season. I expect the Green Bay weekend to be the first series of the season. Wisconsin will also host the NTDP for an exhibition.

HOME SERIES
              Michigan Tech
              Boston University
              North Dakota
              Ferris State
              TBD
              NTDP (exhibition game)

AWAY SERIES
              Alaska/Anchorage
              Colorado College/Denver
              Northen Michigan (in Green Bay)
              Last edited by Chuck Schwartz; 03-26-2014, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Cornell's NC games:

2 at Lynah vs UNO
                2 at Lynah vs Denver
                1 at MSG vs Penn State
                2 at Estero, FL vs TBD
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Cornell's NC games:

2 at Lynah vs UNO
                  2 at Lynah vs Denver
                  1 at MSG vs Penn State
                  2 at Estero, FL vs TBD
                  Will the Denver series likely be in mid to late October?
                  GO LAKERS!!!
                  "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                  Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
                    For DU I know BC is coming to Denver for homecoming which I believe is sometime in October. First DU has to get past them this Saturday. I also read Monty is trying to get some games with Maine. Don't know if that will be this coming season.
                    Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                    Will the Denver series likely be in mid to late October?
                    BC will be coming to DU on Oct. 31 and Nov. 1 2014 for Homecoming Weekend. This was made known several months ago to alums and students. Don't have any other insight into their schedule right now. Since they are still playing, I doubt anymore dates will be known from DU until sometime in April or May. My guess is DU will travel to Cornell sometime after Thanksgiving when school goes on break. Last year they traveled to RPI and UMass for 3 games in December. On the other hand, they have traveled to Maine, BC and BU in early October to begin the regular season before opening at home. That was under Gwoz. DU likes to maximize home games in October and November when the students are there. The students are gone for about 6 weeks from just before Thanksgiving to just after New Year's. They usually start up the New Year with a non-conference series at home and then play conference games the rest of the way.
                    DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

I understand Michigan State's traveling to Durham this Fall.

Comment

Originally posted by du78 View Post
                        BC will be coming to DU on Oct. 31 and Nov. 1 2014 for Homecoming Weekend. This was made known several months ago to alums and students. Don't have any other insight into their schedule right now. Since they are still playing, I doubt anymore dates will be known from DU until sometime in April or May. My guess is DU will travel to Cornell sometime after Thanksgiving when school goes on break. Last year they traveled to RPI and UMass for 3 games in December. On the other hand, they have traveled to Maine, BC and BU in early October to begin the regular season before opening at home. That was under Gwoz. DU likes to maximize home games in October and November when the students are there. The students are gone for about 6 weeks from just before Thanksgiving to just after New Year's. They usually start up the New Year with a non-conference series at home and then play conference games the rest of the way.
                        That'd be awesome if DU went to Cornell around Thanksgiving time because that's when I'll be back home in the area for the Holidays! Would love to see DU and CU at Lynah!
                        GO LAKERS!!!
                        Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by owslachief View Post
                          I understand Michigan State's traveling to Durham this Fall.
                          You're playing Duke?
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

As others have noted, the Ice Breaker is indeed an exempt tournament, but IIRC any given school can only avail themselves of this exemption once every four years. If that's still the case, then I don't understand how UMTC could be a participant again NEXT season (as has been suggested here by other posters) without then reducing its NC slate by 2 fewer games to compensate and meet the 34-game limit. Or am I totally out to lunch?
                            The four year limit only applies to international tours.

Comment

For the 2014-15 Division I composite schedule, please look here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...4Qzl4N3c#gid=0

SCHEDULES COMPLETE, minus exhibitions if any:

ATLANTIC:
                              (none yet)

ECAC: Non-travel-partner Conference schedule complete
                              (none yet)

HOCKEY EAST:
                              (none yet)

BIG TEN:
                              (none yet)

NCHC:
                              (none yet)

WCHA:
                              (none yet)

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                The four year limit only applies to international tours.
                                What about three-hour tours?

Comment

Working...
                                X