X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI III: Revenge of the Seth

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
    I'd hope that means Yevenko being 6'7" 225 means he's a fast wrecking ball and not a beanpole.
    He's only 19, so he'll certainly fill out a bit with time and a few "special" milkshakes...According to dropyourgloves.com he's won 60% of his fights in the USHL...so he's no patsie.
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
      He's only 19, so he'll certainly fill out a bit with time and a few "special" milkshakes...According to dropyourgloves.com he's won 60% of his fights in the USHL...so he's no patsie.
      Yowza!

Belarussian Man-beast.
      R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Just a quick note: I'll be hosting a Q&A at 4 p.m. (EST) this afternoon to discuss the front-page commentary, ECAC Hockey and anything else people want to throw at me.

Comment

Schedule Note for 2010/2011:

The folks at SaveUAHHockey.com have an interview with UAH head coach Danton Cole and there's a couple of notes for RPI fans to take note of for next season.

UAH will come to Troy to take part in the Holiday Tournament once again. They were here three tournaments ago where they lost to Notre Dame in the opening round.

Also, RPI will be going to UAH to help lend a hand to the UAH program since the CCHA decided to bone them over for next season. From that video, UAH is getting a lot of help from some big schools which is great to see. Ferris State, Michigan State, Wisconsin, RPI and Cornell are all reaching out to UAH and give them some help in making a full schedule for next season.

So... Who wants to go to Huntsville next season?
          R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

The folks at SaveUAHHockey.com have an interview with UAH head coach Danton Cole and there's a couple of notes for RPI fans to take note of for next season.

UAH will come to Troy to take part in the Holiday Tournament once again. They were here three tournaments ago where they lost to Notre Dame in the opening round.

Also, RPI will be going to UAH to help lend a hand to the UAH program since the CCHA decided to bone them over for next season. From that video, UAH is getting a lot of help from some big schools which is great to see. Ferris State, Michigan State, Wisconsin, RPI and Cornell are all reaching out to UAH and give them some help in making a full schedule for next season.

Does anyone know anything else about the OOC schedule next season? All that I know is one or more likely two games in Huntsville, Bentley at the HFH, the Governor's Cup in Lake Placid, and UAH in our tourney (may not be our opponent). I expect that BU will return this year's game, but I don't think that it has been confirmed. I would expect from what SA has been saying that there is another nonconference game vs. Union besides for the probablity that we play them in the first round in LP.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Ah... this confirms what I heard in the stands during the consolation game of the RPI holiday tourney this year. I suppose I wouldn't mind making my first visit to Alabama a trip to see RPI hockey play there.

Comment

I'm happy to hear other schools (including ivy league) are scheduling some games to help Alabama-Huntsville have a full season. Although hockey is primarily in the northern USA and Canada, I like seeing that southern states are attempting to share in the goodness that is hockey. Let's also keep in mind that we have had players currently and formerly that are from southern states (Halpern from Florida, Harkenrider from L.A., Cullen from DC which is on the borderline, also Andrew Martin a few years back is from Dallas). If you don't bring hockey to them, do you think they are actually going to be interested in the sport?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  I'm happy to hear other schools (including ivy league) are scheduling some games to help Alabama-Huntsville have a full season. Although hockey is primarily in the northern USA and Canada, I like seeing that southern states are attempting to share in the goodness that is hockey. Let's also keep in mind that we have had players currently and formerly that are from southern states (Halpern from Florida, Harkenrider from L.A., Cullen from DC which is on the borderline, also Andrew Martin a few years back is from Dallas). If you don't bring hockey to them, do you think they are actually going to be interested in the sport?
                  Looking out my window, I would say that at least for today, DC is in the north.

Add that Rabbani is from California as was MCWilliams a few years ago.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                    *****http://i.zdnet.com/blogs/nelson-muntz.gif******
                    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Well, depending on where you see Mason-Dixon. Personally I see the south as anything below the thruway. :P

Comment

Blake Pickett was a surfer dude as well. :-)
                        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          Well, depending on where you see Mason-Dixon. Personally I see the south as anything below Kingston. :P
                          FYP.

Comment

Looking out my window, I would say that at least for today, DC is in the north. ...
                            RB: What how much do you have on the ground there at Langley?

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                              RB: What how much do you have on the ground there at Langley?
                              AccuWeather claims 12" and still coming down. I have heard more elsewhere.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

AccuWeather claims 12" and still coming down. I have heard more elsewhere.
                                Wow. Hope you've got studded tires on your bike! ESPN is reporting that tomorrow's Ravens-Bears game in Baltimore is in doubt ...Bears aren't able to get their plane in.

Comment

Working...
                                X