This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI III: Revenge of the Seth

Merry Christmas to my fellow Engineer fans...promising start, let's keep progressing...

LETS GO RED!
    Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

Originally posted by ServinisScores View Post
      Merry Christmas to my fellow Engineer fans...promising start, let's keep progressing...

LETS GO RED!
      And the same for you, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by ServinisScores View Post

LETS GO RED!
        Hey there's no room for congeniality on this board... Merry Christmas !

All I want for Christmas is another D-man (or two) for 2010.
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
          Hey there's no room for congeniality on this board... Merry Christmas !

All I want for Christmas is another D-man (or two) for 2010.
          I got at least one of my Xmas presents in our new 6'5" defenseman I am just hoping for one more of about that size and I will be one very happy cosmetic surgeon.
          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

DrD,

All the best for a speedy recovery to Jenny, even though you only posted about her on the movie quotes thread.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
              I got at least one of my Xmas presents in our new 6'5" defenseman I am just hoping for one more of about that size and I will be one very happy cosmetic surgeon.
              You're right Doc, I'm being greedy. I just wanted Seth & the staff to get one more gift for the endless hours of recruiting in '09. Best to you and a speedy recovery for Jenny. Merry Christmas
              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                DrD,

All the best for a speedy recovery to Jenny, even though you only posted about her on the movie quotes thread.
                Thanks RB-she is still in some danger but seems over the acute episode. Breathing on her own and controlled. This was a close call for us. Never thought a non-asthmatic could get an acute attack of asthmatic bronchitis that could completely shut off her airway. Thank goodness for a competent ER staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                  You're right Doc, I'm being greedy. I just wanted Seth & the staff to get one more gift for the endless hours of recruiting in '09. Best to you and a speedy recovery for Jenny. Merry Christmas
                  What about a 6'7" Russian?

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                    What about a 6'7" Russian?
                    Or Belorussian, as the case may be.
                    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

An interesting Toronto Star article on JD'A http://www.thestar.com/sports/hockey...ered-u-s-squad.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

An interesting Toronto Star article on JD'A http://www.thestar.com/sports/hockey...ered-u-s-squad.
                        That's good to know he's getting tips from the Leafs on how to improve his game. I know it's showing when he plays for RPI.

Comment

Nice article. I did like the part about being from Birmingham, NY. But that aside, nice to see him getting some press outside the Capital District.
                          APBWiki

Comment

Originally posted by GRussinko View Post
                            Nice article. I did like the part about being from Birmingham, NY. But that aside, nice to see him getting some press outside the Capital District.
                            They did spell Rensselaer correctly.

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            That's good to know he's getting tips from the Leafs on how to improve his game. I know it's showing when he plays for RPI.
                            I didn't realize that the Leafs watched that closely. Then again, I hope that the RPI staff pays such attention to its future players -- especailly JL.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

They did spell Rensselaer correctly.

I didn't realize that the Leafs watched that closely. Then again, I hope that the RPI staff pays such attention to its future players -- especailly JL.
                              Does the NCAA allow that kind of contact with future players??
                              Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                              Benjamin Franklin
                              The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                              Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                                Does the NCAA allow that kind of contact with future players??
                                Once per week for HS Seniors; once per month for Juniors. That's for prospective athletes. It's hard to believe that would be less for someone after he commits.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X