Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2014 Inaugural Big Ten Hockey Tournament 3/20 - 3/22

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
    The other thread must have been deleted or I hallucinated the whole thing.

Looking forward to this tourney.
    I posted in the other thread with a link to this, so I'm guessing it was deleted

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
      I am flying in on Wednesday looking forward to watching some great hockey.
      Should be some good hockey, and there will definitely be good tailgating going on (see Brenthoven's post #2 in the thread)

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_MN View Post
        I posted in the other thread with a link to this, so I'm guessing it was deleted
        Reason enough. What caused SanTropez to hallucinate?
        "...and that only took six seconds!"

Comment

Green arrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            As always, a GopherPuckLive tailgate is happening. Look for the flags behind the Dairy Queen near the Xcel. It's a very fun time, just don't be a Richard. All fans would be welcome.

Some tips:
            Bring beer from your local area to share/trade. Example: Surly is a popular choice for the MN crew.
            Practice your bar-dart throwing skills for BeerDarts, a game with a treasured tradition: http://beerdarts.net/
            From what I know, a Porta-Potty will be on site for Fri/Sat, but donation is required to cover the cost of the rental.
            Not sure if any of the crew from Minneapolis is going to try and make it over at all, but if they do, I'd consider it. Not as accessible this year, unfortunately.
            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by firstpusk View Post
              Reason enough. What caused SanTropez to hallucinate?
              Agreed...no idea.

This weekend should be the most exciting hockey...anywhere. Battlefield X...
              Go Gophers!

Comment

Green arrow needed.

I just hope the Gophers make it through this hangover after letting their foot off the pedal in that second game against UMi this past weekend.....what a bunch of quitters and the coaching staff should be flogged for sitting Wilcox.

All seriousness, looking forward to a fun weekend of hockey! Coming down Thursday evening for the night game to find out who the Gophers will play and taking a half day on Friday to come participate in the tailgating festivities! Can't. Wait!
                "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                  Why are we talking about club hockey again?

Can't wait for this weekend. Should be a great tourney.
                  National Club Hockey Championship Tourney is over at Target Center this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by mnpokecheck View Post
                    National Club Hockey Championship Tourney is over at Target Center this weekend.

Is that the one that Jan gets to go to?

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                      Nope, we decided we were so good during the regular season that we deserved a bye the week before the NCAAs
                      SCSU Hockey: 2001 WCHA Playoff Champions, 2013 WCHA Champions & Frozen Four, 2014 NCHC Champions, 2016 NCHC Playoff Champions
                      UMD Women: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010
                      Gopher Football: 1934, 1935, 1936, 1940, 1941, 1960
                      Johnnie Football: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003
                      UMD Football: 2008, 2010
                      UMD Men: 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                        I think they get to hang around Cloudtown doing Herbies at the Herb for the Motz...TWEET! "AGAIN!"
                        "...and that only took six seconds!"

Comment

I wish I could go, but I'm going to my cousin's wedding in Texas this weekend. What kind of person schedules a wedding during hockey season? Oh, right, someone who did their undergrad at State.

Please, dear God, let my team finish with a winning record against PSU this year.
                          Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                          wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                          7 B1G
                          7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                          6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                          5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                          5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                          2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                          2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                            Green arrow needed.

I just hope the Gophers make it through this hangover after letting their foot off the pedal in that second game against UMi this past weekend.....what a bunch of quitters and the coaching staff should be flogged for sitting Wilcox.

All seriousness, looking forward to a fun weekend of hockey! Coming down Thursday evening for the night game to find out who the Gophers will play and taking a half day on Friday to come participate in the tailgating festivities! Can't. Wait!
                            I'm thinking the last game my have shaken up Shibby so if we need him again this season he'll be ready this time. That and we can't coast anymore or we lose a banner. The women set a high standard that I want to see matched.

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                              Not sure if any of the crew from Minneapolis is going to try and make it over at all, but if they do, I'd consider it. Not as accessible this year, unfortunately.
                              Nope. Probably regionals.
                              Originally posted by mnpokecheck View Post
                              Same crowd numbers too! (mostly )
                              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                                Nope. Probably regionals.
                                You be cheering for the Gophers at the regional?
                                "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X