• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Re: Michigan Tech Offseason 2014: Nothing To Say

Originally posted by giwan View Post
    Good Luck with that.
    Yeah, I can't imagine it making a profit myself. The oldsters who subscribe or buy it from the coin-operated stand will still take their print version, and the Millennials already don't read the news or get it from Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert , so...

Leave a comment:

• giwan
    replied

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Yep, that was announced on Twatter this past Monday. Whichever media conglomerate owns all the UP papers switched the electronic versions over to subscription model effective this morning.
    Good Luck with that.

The NCAA should simply allow signing at any time during the year. Maybe regardless of age as well. This has been brought up a few times by the football coaches.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
    Looks like the Gazette has decided to end free access in favor of a pay-to-read model. Good luck with that, I'll be getting my news elsewhere.
    Yep, that was announced on Twatter this past Monday. Whichever media conglomerate owns all the UP papers switched the electronic versions over to subscription model effective this morning.

Leave a comment:

• John J. MacInnes
    replied

Looks like the Gazette has decided to end free access in favor of a pay-to-read model. Good luck with that, I'll be getting my news elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

• Shirtless Guy
    replied

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    They won't make that change without D1A football and bouncyball's request/approval to make it an NCAA-wide change. Which means it's not happening, so forget it.
    I don't know what would be more difficult, getting a special rule for hockey or getting the wholesale change NCAA wide...neither seems likely. I could certainly see hockey pushing for a change in the rule for hockey using the MJ pressure as the reason.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X