Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech Offseason 2014: Nothing To Say

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
    Have fun and good luck this weekend. I'd watch on WCHA.tv, but I'm going to be in a cabin in the woods.
    GFM
    Luckily you can watch WCHA.TV on your mobile device, tablet,...

Ok that's twice this week I've pimped myself to pitch the WCHA's product.
    If I do it again, they will have to start paying me, at least on a commission basis.

Ryan J
    Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
    https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
    Originally posted by geezer
    Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
    Originally posted by manurespreader
    ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Drop the Puck!!

Comment

Live chat will be back this year. Let me know if anybody wants to help run it. It would be appreciated.
        Originally posted by SCSU Euro
        What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Unless the defense is looking shaky come Jan 1, is it possible that Birks would continue to attend class & practices, sit out the entire season, and redshirt to preserve his full eligibility? The only wrinkle I could see in that plan is if the Pens want him to get ice time sooner.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Unless the defense is looking shaky come Jan 1, is it possible that Birks would continue to attend class & practices, sit out the entire season, and redshirt to preserve his full eligibility? The only wrinkle I could see in that plan is if the Pens want him to get ice time sooner.
            I believe red shirting is the current plan.
            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Game day is finally here!
              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

A statistics professor wanted to make his point more memorable so he decided to poll his class by asking about the frequency of their love making. He asked, "How many of you are once a week?" A few hands went up. "How many every other week?" A few more hands. "Once a month?" More hands went up. "Once a semester?" Finally, he got down to, "Once a year?"

A young man in the back row started frantically waving his arm back and forth, exclaiming "Ooohhh, Oooh, Oooh!" The professor said, "Calm down young man. Why are you so excited?" To which he replied,

"TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT! TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT!"

Let's Get Ready To RUMBLE!!!
                Last edited by Burnt Orange Husky; 10-04-2014, 04:10 PM.
                "Don't believe everything you read on the Internet"
                Abe Lincoln

Comment

Brandon Veale of the Mining Gazette tweeted lines for tonight.

Johstone/Pietila/Sturos
                  Heinonen/Kero/Petan
                  Gillies/Neville/Gould
                  Eick/Steman/Hietila

Watson/Sweeney
                  Hanna/Roy
                  Leibinger/Hyland

Phillips with Kero as backup

Comment

And based on the pictures floating around on Twitter and Instagram, it looks like Vallis and Auk are also on the trip.

Comment

Houston. can you confirm? we have lift off.
                      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Well, its only 1 year until 2015 season.
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Phillips, 2 goals allowed on 5 shots. Not the way to go about seizing the starting job.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            Phillips, 2 goals allowed on 5 shots. Not the way to go about seizing the starting job.
                            That's what I was thinking. I'd have put Kero in to start the second. Mediocre, at best, goaltending is unacceptable.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              That's what I was thinking. I'd have put Kero in to start the second. Mediocre, at best, goaltending is unacceptable.
                              I guess the first one he wants back, the second one he couldn't do much about.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                I guess the first one he wants back, the second one he couldn't do much about.
                                I wouldn't know. I won't waste money on the ****ty video online. Haven't seen it.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X