Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI Offseason Thread: 7 Months of Drivel

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: RPI Offseason Thread: 7 Months of Drivel

    Originally posted by NBinks View Post
    Bored? Feel like gazing upon the face of Our Great Coach while playing a puzzle game online? Boy, do I have the game for you!
    http://games.usvsth3m.com/2048/seth-appert-edition/

    Money back guarantee! And, it even comes with the coveted FlagDUDE08 seal of approval*!

    *-FlagDUDE has not actually seen this game yet, but since he seems to be on this board 20 hours a day he'll probably be the first reply to this post.
    Originally posted by fr. joe View Post
    Not bad at all.
    Well you were wrong, you mountebank!

    I could care less about 2048. It does not get my seal of approval.

    Comment


    • Re: RPI Offseason Thread: 7 Months of Drivel

      Today is 31 March 2014. There are 187 days until RPI's next game.


      This is based upon 4 October 2014 for the start of next season.
      sigpic

      Let's Go 'Tute!

      Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

      2012 Poser Of The Year

      Comment


      • Re: RPI Offseason Thread: 7 Months of Drivel

        VOTE TODAY.... http://www.seniorclassaward.com/vote/hockey_2013-14/
        Originally posted by moe24
        Thread over... REDRocket wins!!!

        Comment


        • Re: RPI Offseason Thread: 7 Months of Drivel

          Originally posted by REDRocket View Post
          It's the last day!
          sigpic

          Let's Go 'Tute!

          Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

          2012 Poser Of The Year

          Comment


          • Re: RPI Offseason Thread: 7 Months of Drivel

            Originally posted by hrbrendan View Post
            I challenge anyone to come up with a coach RPI has had in the last 30 years that was worse than Appert, and a legitimate reason why.
            Since there have only been three other coaches in that time-frame, that is a small sample. If you are going strictly on won-loss records, Appert finishes 4th in that group. There are many other factors you could use to rate coaches, but as fans we are mostly interested in wins and success in the post-season, so your assessment is probably fair. I don't think many on this thread would argue, since this topic has been beaten into the ground. Next topic.

            Comment


            • Re: RPI Offseason Thread: 7 Months of Drivel

              Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              It's the last day!
              And Brock has slipped below 33%! I blame myself.
              RPI Pep Band
              GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
              🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

              2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click Champion
              2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
              2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings Last Place

              Comment


              • Re: RPI Offseason Thread: 7 Months of Drivel

                Originally posted by Jasma View Post
                Since there have only been three other coaches in that time-frame, that is a small sample. If you are going strictly on won-loss records, Appert finishes 4th in that group. There are many other factors you could use to rate coaches, but as fans we are mostly interested in wins and success in the post-season, so your assessment is probably fair. I don't think many on this thread would argue, since this topic has been beaten into the ground. Next topic.
                To be fair, there have been 601 posts since the one you replied to. There's gotta be a new topic in there somewhere if you dig deep enough.

                Comment


                • Re: RPI Offseason Thread: 7 Months of Drivel

                  Today is 1 April 2014. There are 186 days until RPI's next game.


                  This is based upon 4 October 2014 for the start of next season.
                  sigpic

                  Let's Go 'Tute!

                  Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                  2012 Poser Of The Year

                  Comment


                  • Re: RPI Offseason Thread: 7 Months of Drivel

                    Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                    It's the last day!
                    Hmmmm. It's still working, and BH continues to slip.


                    It does indeed say here that it ends on 3/31.
                    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 04-01-2014, 12:16 AM.
                    sigpic

                    Let's Go 'Tute!

                    Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                    2012 Poser Of The Year

                    Comment


                    • Re: RPI Offseason Thread: 7 Months of Drivel

                      Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      Hmmmm. It's still working, and BH continues to slip.


                      It does indeed say here that it ends on 3/31.
                      It has ended now. I guess that I got a last vote in. BH was at 32.4% at that time.
                      sigpic

                      Let's Go 'Tute!

                      Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                      2012 Poser Of The Year

                      Comment


                      • Re: RPI Offseason Thread: 7 Months of Drivel

                        Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                        And Brock has slipped below 33%! I blame myself.
                        I do too.

                        /Ghostbusters reference.
                        Let's give a cheer for old Rensselaer... You bring the whiskey, I'll bring the beer!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          Well you were wrong, you mountebank!

                          I could care less about 2048. It does not get my seal of approval.
                          I was just looking at the BC - Onion thread and it's so boring there that they are demanding that FlagDude post on their thread. Yes, it's true. Go look...

                          Comment


                          • Re: RPI Offseason Thread: 7 Months of Drivel

                            Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
                            I was just looking at the BC - Onion thread and it's so boring there that they are demanding that FlagDude post on their thread. Yes, it's true. Go look...
                            and the word 'gullible' doesn't appear in the dictionary, either.....
                            "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

                            "Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

                            "Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

                            "People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

                            Comment


                            • Re: RPI Offseason Thread: 7 Months of Drivel

                              Jason Kasdorf signs with Winnipeg.....

                              There's three, this team is in trouble next year.
                              Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

                              WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

                              Comment


                              • Re: RPI Offseason Thread: 7 Months of Drivel

                                Originally posted by jericho View Post
                                Jason Kasdorf signs with Winnipeg.....

                                There's three, this team is in trouble next year.
                                Source........ Not that I would normally doubt you but most signings don't happen that early in the morning local time and it is April 1st. The second line is no April Fools.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X