NCHC First Round: Miami University at St. Cloud State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post
    Someone needs to strap this guy to a rocket and fire him at the sun.
    A personal favorite. Is the sky falling in St Cloud?
    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

• Re: NCHC First Round: Miami University at St. Cloud State

Originally posted by Husky13 View Post
      Might as well end Miami's season two years in a row
      Originally posted by hockeynut92 View Post
      Miami will not be a threat to St Cloud
      Last edited by duper; 03-16-2014, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
        How can you let a team from Florida beat you... that's pretty Jan-like.
        Which always makes me wonder, who was the idiot that decided a city in Florida should be named Miami?
        Last edited by duper; 03-16-2014, 12:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by duper View Post
          LOL that is why they play the games on the ie not on message boards.....
          I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
            Well part of it is they beat up on their weaker non-con schedule, the B1G ended up with a better Non-con record than the NCHC and they get 8 games against the current #1 and #5 in the RPI which helps boost it, meanwhile out best conference opponent RPI is 11, next best is 20.
            Because the NCHC has struggled in non-con play we are hurt in the numbers because of it.
            Oh the tyranny of actual game results.

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
            I'm sorry, the math may say OSU has played a tougher schedule than we have, but it just doesn't pass the eye test.
            I'm fully confident in saying if you dropped any NCHC team into the current B1G, they'd finish no worse than 4th, better than OSU, MSU, & PSU, but drop any of those 3 teams in the NCHC, and they all finish last.
            That comes from watching games and deciding for myself, not just relying on math.
            Ah yes, the ever ironclad "eye test". Just a coincidence that all this subjective analysis works out to the benefit of your favorite team and conference, eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
              Oh the tyranny of actual game results.

Ah yes, the ever ironclad "eye test". Just a coincidence that all this subjective analysis works out to the benefit of your favorite team and conference, eh?
              Brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                Brilliant.

Keep trying Slappy, you'll get there some day.
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                  Brilliant.
                  Ha, someone apparently doesn't agree.

Originally posted by Anonymous Coward
                  Moron. Go away Gopher troll.

Comment

Gopher fans in a St. Cloud thread? What a surprise!
                    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                      Holy crap. I don't know what is worse, the song or the video.
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Since the Gopher fans are stalking our threads, I'll throw this one out there: Minnesota no longer has the distinction of most over-the-top douchy goal celebrations. Miami takes the cake. The dude who posed from blue line to blue line was spectacularly idiotic.
                        St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Since the Gopher fans are stalking our threads, I'll throw this one out there: Minnesota no longer has the distinction of most over-the-top douchy goal celebrations. Miami takes the cake. The dude who posed from blue line to blue line was spectacularly idiotic.
                          Simple Math.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

We were bored after winning our league too. FIgured you might relate to that but guess not.

I'm a little disappointed you called out Gopher fans in your thread and I wasn't one of them. Guess I still have some work to do to live up to the stereotype.

Comment

I think it was North Dakota fans that were complaining a couple weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeykrazy View Post
                                I think it was North Dakota fans that were complaining a couple weeks ago.
                                Plus, I'm not sure why people focus on this stuff when they know what's at stake. Two losses would have ended their season.

Comment

Working...
                                X