X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAA @ UA_ It's Never Too Early to Start The Sports Hate

Originally posted by GoNanooks View Post
    Maybe you should get your eyes checked. Or are you trying to get a job as a referee? It was definately a seawolf player.
    have another beer
    Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by fairbanks hockey puck View Post
      GCI TV -- Fairbanks guide shows the game on Channel 1 at 7p and replayed at 10pm for Thursday...
      Do they have TV's at the mall?
      Last edited by Alaska Hockey; 03-13-2014, 01:45 AM.
      UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
        My wife recommends Alaska Eye Care Center on 9th Ave.
        who does she recommend for Hair care?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
          who does she recommend for Hair care?
          For you, Great Clips.
          “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Originally posted by UAA Fan in Florida View Post
            How do you say, 'Bring it on' in fairbankeeze?
            Just get ahold of the F U Lady, she will show you.

Comment

Do they have TV's at the mall?
              Why would a Nanook fan have to worry about watching the game on TV if they are in Fairbanks? I mean those of us here are going to be at the game, you know, enjoying our home ice games ;-).
              Pretty sure that person was just trying to be helpful for any Nanook fans not in Fairbanks or even for the UAA fans who were unaware that the games would be broadcast live.

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                For you, Great Clips.
                Do you have a "spare" coupon?

Comment

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
                  Why would a Nanook fan have to worry about watching the game on TV if they are in Fairbanks? I mean those of us here are going to be at the game, you know, enjoying our home ice games ;-).
                  Pretty sure that person was just trying to be helpful for any Nanook fans not in Fairbanks or even for the UAA fans who were unaware that the games would be broadcast live.
                  Last years home playoff series pulled in about 2,000 a game. This one on GCI and the "thrifty one's" about 100,000 in F U Country( according to mmf's brag sheet) will go over to moms and watch for free, of course after a swing thru the mall on the way. .........cuz you never know.
                  Last edited by Alaska Hockey; 03-13-2014, 03:44 AM.

Comment

Do you have a "spare" coupon?
                    Of course, always happy to help a buddy out.
                    “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

Comment

Originally posted by UAA08 View Post
                      The games are now showing on the TV guide on channel 1. Surprised GCI ponied up.
                      Thanks for the heads up. I wonder why Doyle Woody didn't put this in his article? He only lists the radio station.
                      Originally Posted by aparch
                      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suze View Post
                        Thanks for the heads up. I wonder why Doyle Woody didn't put this in his article? He only lists the radio station.
                        Maybe because not everybody uses GCI.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suze View Post
                          I don't think we will know for sure until we actually see it on though. I've been screwed by GCI in the past.
                          _AIRBANKS: THE "SPENARD" OF ALASKA.

Originally posted by birdman
                          No excuses from UAF fans, UAA beat us.

Comment

Originally posted by UAA08 View Post
                            I've been screwed by GCI in the past.
                            Believe me... You're not the only one...
                            Visit the Alaska Nanooks Hockey Blog at http://nanookhockey.blogspot.com

Comment

• Originally posted by UAFHockeyFan314 View Post
                              Believe me... You're not the only one...
                              Dumped them for DirecTV last year and don't regret it one bit.

Now, if the America One stream would actually work on my Apple TV airplay I'd really be in business.

Comment

I have confirmation it will be on live in ANC only. You valley trash folks (suze and square banks). Are SOL
                                Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Working...
                                X