This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
    A laborer who runs a shovel is a well needed member of the trades, but on the flip side I have never seen an ad looking for dumpster divers.
    How many degrees does UA_ have in the Field of Salvage?
    It's called recycling. Don't hate us for caring about the planet.
    “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

• Re: UAA @ UA_ It's Never Too Early to Start The Sports Hate

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
      It's called recycling. Don't hate us for caring about the planet.
      I don't hate you but your neighbors on either side of you are having a burning case of abhorrence with the mounds of crap piled high on "Your Plot of Hoarders Heaven". Most of your treasures should of be buried in the dump, not arrogantly displayed 24-7 in your yard.
      I am sorry to break the news, Mike and Frank will not be coming over.
      Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
      UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

I don't hate you
        whatever
        “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

Comment

Don't forget...hope its festering and sore as heck.....consuming you and ruining your off season

Comment

• Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
            Don't forget...hope its festering and sore as heck.....consuming you and ruining your off season
            nope

Comment

Time to slap some love around...it's never out of season
              UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Comment

Not sure why Squarebanks isn't here??? Maybe he's out making a "dump run".

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                  He 's out fishing hard as not as many fish in the river after I got mine. The Old School Smoked Red strips are done......

Comment

• Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                    Speaking of dumps, I'm glad your barn finally caught up to the Hot Carl and installed a scoreboard from this century.

Comment

He 's out fishing hard as not as many fish in the river after I got mine. The Old School Smoked Red strips are done......
                      I did my catching in June. Glad you were able to haul out some of what I threw back.

Comment

I did my catching in June. Glad you were able to haul out some of what I threw back.
                        The Big Bucks and Hens too much for your pocket fisherman? .......Thanks they fit right in my supersized fish smoker all 60 of them.

Comment

Speaking of dumps, I'm glad your barn finally caught up to the Hot Carl and installed a scoreboard from this century.
                          Welcome back Squarebanks!
                          We were afraid you had taken up residence at one of your "transfer" stations. Transferring junk from one nanook to the other.
                          It's nice to know our sports-hate won't go for naught.

Comment

From the SB Nation blog rating college hockey rivalry's:

1. Who wins in a mythical battle over Alaska?
                            Several states have two major college hockey programs. Rhode Island has Brown and Providence. New Hampshire has UNH and Dartmouth. Alaska, isolated and on its own, features the best of the two team battles with the dual hatred both Nanooks and Seawolves have for the other. Despite spending over 20 years in separate conferences until last season, both Alaska-Anchorage and Alaska made time to play one another for bragging rights over the Governor's Cup. The battle between the state's two largest cities mirrors the closeness of Pittsburgh-Philadelphia on the NHL map and is one that would be great to play out here.

We're number 1.
                            Last edited by Seawolf Fan; 08-11-2014, 07:19 PM.

Comment

"Hot Carl" you said it not me. When are you getting rid of the "wide load" wood benches?

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                                "Hot Carl" you said it not me. When are you getting rid of the "wide load" wood benches?
                                Probably not soon. It's reminds us and them of the old time circus with Butterbean and the nonooks playing supporting roles for the real stars: The Mighty Seawolves who put an end to the nonooks season.

Comment

Working...
                                X